What's new

Help deciding on a new tank

Martvb60

Achiever
Hi guys in the market for a new tank. I have the geekvape gbox with the radar tank. Nothing wrong with what I have just a bit of shinyitis I suppose. Anyway it has come down to the digiflavour drop or a 24mm dead rabbit either to be used primarily for squonking. Be grateful for any thoughts or advice from people with either or both cheers

Got both and they are both decent rda's, both easy to build, both work well for squonking, no real issues with either of them....To be honest it's hard to choose between them so it's pretty much down to personal preference...

Thanks gravystain i suspected that was the case and i will get both for sure. It is nice to have your suspicions confirmed by more experienced vapers sometimes.

No problem @Martvb60 this is just my personal experience with both rda's... Both rda's do generally get good press on here tho, but with everything vaping it's all about finding what is right for you, not everyone likes everything... If you post in the general chat section I m sure you will get more people giving there views on them...

I’ve got both, prefer the Drop but also have the DR SQ and prefer this out of the 3. Single coil though so might not be what your after.

I’ve also had a lend of a Bonza for a couple weeks, really impressed with that. Prefer it to the Dead Rabbit. So smooth, tons of vapour and really nice flavour.

The Drop can be a little full on for me sometimes but it’s still a cracking dripper;)

I'll throw the goon 1.5 into the mix. It sent the rabbit to the back of the drawer from pretty much the moment I got it..

hi guys thanks for the replies and suggestions not thought about either a Bonza or a Goon 1.5 so i will have to look into both ice to be spoilt or choice lol

Back
Top Bottom