What's new

Heads up. China are now shipping TPD compliant (2ml) squonk bottles

That is a royal pain. Especially when advertised an 8ml bottle on the box!
Is the bottle the same size as a the normal 8ml bottle but with super thick walls? Or a tiny 2ml bottle? Just asking as I’ve been searching for a super small silicone squonk bottle for a 14500 squonker I got

Is the bottle the same size as a the normal 8ml bottle but with super thick walls? Or a tiny 2ml bottle? Just asking as I’ve been searching for a super small silicone squonk bottle for a 14500 squonker I got
Pretty sure it's a thick wall. Remember somebody posting about it.

Pretty sure it's a thick wall. Remember somebody posting about it.

Ah no worries then. Seriously been after a small silicone squonk bottle the same size as them old sushi bottles for months now but not had any luck :(

It’s for the runt/ICM midget. Had a look at them dinky bottles but they’re 4mm too long :( literally stuck at bottles 40mm long and below. Cheers for the help though bud!
Meant the Midget, blonde/grey moment :)2

Thick walls. So thick you can't squeeze the juice.

It’s for the runt/ICM midget. Had a look at them dinky bottles but they’re 4mm too long :( literally stuck at bottles 40mm long and below. Cheers for the help though bud!
Is that 40mm long just the bottle length or bottle including the cap ??

My understanding is, why are they bothering sending 2ml bottles? Unless they're notifying the device itself too?

It's half compliant doing 2ml bottles, but doesn't the device need registering with the MHRA? So why even bother with the 2ml? Confused.com

Note: (not that igaf what the TPD says about it all, I still vape how I wanted beforehand)

Back
Top Bottom