What's new

Geekvape Gbox

Got one when they where first released and was amazing... then after about 4 months the 510 started spring with the tank and the tube that goes down into bottle started to move and then snapped...hopping these are fixed issues because I loved the mod... just metiond for things to look out for.
thanks for that info mate will keep that in mind have not got one yet but thinking of getting one soon..

the flasks are pretty neat, very well made.

IMG_2669.jpg

Haha nah I tend to watch most of Vics vids, but if I actually going to buy something then watch some others, only thing I could say wrong with MV is he seems a little full of himself. Could just be personal pref but anyway, I think I'm set on this tbh... Will order on Friday (payday) the full kit with this 'flask' thing since they are both discounted.

Can anyone answer my Fasttech question about delivery in the meantime?

I just had a refund from Fasttech and ordered one from Vaping101. I wish I'd done that on Boxing Day. I probably ordered the mod alone (can't remember) so that doesn't really answer your question.
Fasttech were pretty sure they couldn't fill my order though.

It was £50 from Vaping101 so not the stand out bargain I was getting but not full price either.

I just had a refund from Fasttech and ordered one from Vaping101. I wish I'd done that on Boxing Day. I probably ordered the mod alone (can't remember) so that doesn't really answer your question.
Fasttech were pretty sure they couldn't fill my order though.

It was £50 from Vaping101 so not the stand out bargain I was getting but not full price either.
Ahhh that doesnt sound good :(

I actually just ordered today. The mod alone says 'preorder' but the full kit said 'in stock', which one did you try to buy?

Back
Top Bottom