What's new

Geekvape Gbox

3avape have the.mod on its own in stock, as well as the kits, my gbox which was ordered in November is finally on the way, but for £26ish I can't complain.

It arrived! :D this is one good looking motherfucker!

I tried it with some 316L staggered fused claptons in TC mode and it worked perfectly first time. proves that my iJoy Captain must just be shite at TC cause i tried that so many times and it kept instantly burning.

Radars not too shabby either for the extra £6 or so i paid for the kit!

Really pleased with this fall off the shiny-itus bandwagon! :P

It arrived! :D this is one good looking motherfucker!

I tried it with some 316L staggered fused claptons in TC mode and it worked perfectly first time. proves that my iJoy Captain must just be shite at TC cause i tried that so many times and it kept instantly burning.

Radars not too shabby either for the extra £6 or so i paid for the kit!

Really pleased with this fall off the shiny-itus bandwagon! :P
sounds really cool mate going to be ordering my one sometime this week hopefully what colour did you get i quiet like the look of the green one myself..

I received mine on Friday.
First impressions are....
It's fucking huge,
It's a bit plasticy and mine has a
Fire button that rattles a lot.
Hmm. .

sounds really cool mate going to be ordering my one sometime this week hopefully what colour did you get i quiet like the look of the green one myself..
I got the black and red just cause thats what I alwasy get, matches most of the stuff I have and they are my fav colours. But i do agree the army green one is pretty sweet looking!

I received mine on Friday.
First impressions are....
It's fucking huge,
It's a bit plasticy and mine has a
Fire button that rattles a lot.
Hmm. .
Yeah its big, but kinda has to be with 2 batteries and a squonk bottle, I think it fits really nicely in my hand.
I love the matte black material, yeah its plasticky but it feels like good plasticky rather than cheap!
My fire button only has a tiny bit of movement but I have to rub my thumb over it to make it move, maybe you just got a slightly off one :(

Yeah maybe you're right
Mine is red and shiny,I think that 's why it looks a bit plasticy
My button is very very rattley
though
I don't know if I like this device,
If I'd paid full price I think I'd back it.
But it's all about personal preference

Bypass mode doesn't work as I thought it would. Just gives a constant 4.2v. Disappointing. Not really a bypass mode at all.

Dimensions and weight are comparable to the RX200 range, so that shouldnt hold anyone back as they were a top seller (I own 3 incl the DNA version) in the day. The only plasticity part is the screen cover, mine has minimal button rattle but it deffo rattles but only if you shake the mod. I think for the cost it makes a very decent home based unit with squonkability.

Biggest con I could find was the need to lock the screen before squonking as I always fouled the buttons and altered the power, only small amounts but it does my head in so i lock it down.

All in all, very happy for the price.

I got mine on pre order for less than £30, arrived on Friday and thoroughly loving it. No button rattle, even after giving it a good shake. My only complaint is the fact that I catch the + and - buttons when giving the bottle a squeeze, this would be cured/less of a problem with a silicon bottle.

Back
Top Bottom