What's new

Found some genuine COV Wraith bottles!!

I think the Wraith bottle thing could be a blessing in disguise for refilling. My thoughts are that as I will be buying 10ml bottles now anyway, I'll just be able to whip out the bottle in there and pop in a new one (having previously attached the "Mannikon tube.") without any actual refilling necessary. I could squeeze a couple of mls of juice out into a tank at the tube attaching stage to avoid any over squonking. Plus, several bottles could be prepared in this way for a weekend away or something like that.

I think the Wraith bottle thing could be a blessing in disguise for refilling. My thoughts are that as I will be buying 10ml bottles now anyway, I'll just be able to whip out the bottle in there and pop in a new one (having previously attached the "Mannikon tube.") without any actual refilling necessary. I could squeeze a couple of mls of juice out into a tank at the tube attaching stage to avoid any over squonking. Plus, several bottles could be prepared in this way for a weekend away or something like that.

The Squonking Life :D

Strange business, you would think all the squonk box manufacturers would be aware of the squonk revival and how popular it is and would be falling over each other to sort out spare bottles and if selling kits to provide decent RDAs.
Instead it's down to vapers to sort out the solutions.
Ok. They've sorted the issue gents. They said its £3.50 for your postage. Also apologize for the phone being literally tied up. Should be more lines in case of phone orders now.

Strange business, you would think all the squonk box manufacturers would be aware of the squonk revival and how popular it is and would be falling over each other to sort out spare bottles and if selling kits to provide decent RDAs.
Instead it's down to vapers to sort out the solutions.
I really think there is a little bit of money to be made by someone. Anyone feeling crafty.

Ok. They've sorted the issue gents. They said its £3.50 for your postage. Also apologize for the phone being literally tied up. Should be more lines in case of phone orders now.
That is good. They never replied to my email though (it wasn't rude or anything) but I'm expecting the Mannikon tube next week so I'm not overly concerned.

The Mannikon Tube is now added to the Squonking dictionary [emoji3]

I fitted six 10ml bottles with Mannikon tubes this afternoon and they really do work as well as the COV ones.

I had some Cotswold Vapour Custard which came in a 10 ml bottle so that one was just a case of taking the top off and fitting the tube. The ease of squonking with a Wraith will be one good thing to come out of TPD.

It doesn't work with everyone's bottles though. Manabush ones are too tough for my lady hands to squeeze (oo ur missus!)

@mannikon
The spare original wraith bottle gave out this morning split down the neck - exactly same spot as the first.
Not had a ton of use either.
Got a pack of 10 spares from FT as you recommended, so good to go.
Cheers Jon

Back
Top Bottom