What's new

Found some genuine COV Wraith bottles!!

I just tried with 2 bottles and its still £7.50 which seems a bit rich coming from Salford.

I just tried for 5 bottles of each and got £22 quoted or free 2nd class postage. I'll ring them in the morning to see what they have to say for themselves.

Have just ordered 4 bottles from this company. I don't need any I just bought as spares but bearing in mind these are like gold dust atm im not going to faff around. I rang them as I sent them a email questioning the £16 postage charge and they advised I rang them directly. Seems the marketing side of things is making it read £16 and it is incorrect. The correct charge is £3.50 for first class. The lady also told me that they have almost sold out overnight so if anyone is looking at getting some, get them now. She also said they will be placing a bigger order for these soon and will take a few weeks to arrive as they are coming from America. At least we can get hold of some genuine ones now though. Thanks for the link @mannikon :)

@mannikon

Pm me your addy m8 and I'll fire you some tubing in the post if you're still looking for some bud.

cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom