What's new

Found some genuine COV Wraith bottles!!

Cn1234

Postman
Ok guys, so I emailed COV a while back as I wanted some spare squonk bottles for my wraith. They informed me where they will be available for purchase. Anyway I checked the site a few days ago and I saw them there, great. So I emailed the company (US based) and asked if they would send to Uk. No response after a day so emailed them again but this time said I would be interested in purchasing maby 50 or 100 as I know a lot of people on here will be interested and considered maby doing a group buy or something. Unfortunately I still haven't heard anything :(

Here is the link to them https://www.steepinggiant.com/the-council-of-vapor-wraith-bottle

Maby we could get a US vendor to purchase who would be prepared to send some out to UK? Anyone got any suggestions to get hold of these?

@mannikon @eyeball kid @Vaped Crusader @Jon The Vape

If you're successful in getting them I'd be interested in having a few please. Perhaps you could tag me with the others too - just in case I miss any updates:)

Maybe someone has family or some USA apes could help us out ? Would be interested in 2 or 3 myself. Any of our vendors willing to import would be great.

Yeah it's annoying that they have some and I can't get the bloody things. Not sure if I can ask US vendors to get a small supply or not, haven't really been on this forum long enough to know. Hopefully someone on here will be able to advise which may be the best thing to do :)

Sounds expensive from US, we should all continue to email CoV and whoever sold us our Wraiths ... must be a business opportunity for someone?

I'm not familiar with the device or bottles but, could you not find a supplier in the UK that makes one that fits even if it's not oem?

I'm not familiar with the device or bottles but, could you not find a supplier in the UK that makes one that fits even if it's not oem?

Would be nice to find a bottle supplier in the UK that actually makes bottles as opposed to importing them from China ...

Back
Top Bottom