What's new

Drop solo 1.5 rda

It's the RDA, Think it comes with the Squonk Pin so if that's the Solo then yeah.

The normal Drop comes with a squonk pin & is an RDA too, think that's 24 mm so too podgy for the Pico

If it's the original Solo, it's worth giving a go pal :2thumbsup:

Keep meaning to try the Pico but don't like 2 Squonkers in my rotation, just finished some liquid in the Topside Dual so will fire the Pico up later on.

Totally Confused myself lol, it's the Pico Squeeze 2 and the Drop Dead i was thinking about, they are both Purple which is why i thought they would go together well. It is a Drop Solo i have as well.

Totally Confused myself lol, it's the Pico Squeeze 2 and the Drop Dead i was thinking about, they are both Purple which is why i thought they would go together well. It is a Drop Solo i have as well.

The v2's are really good but about 4 times the size of the original :18:

I've got a purple Drop Dead too, it was the only colour I could find, they're really good too, was using it last night. I like you can adjust the barrel to centre the airflow onto your coils when you're closing off the airflow a bit

The v2's are really good but about 4 times the size of the original :18:

I've got a purple Drop Dead too, it was the only colour I could find, they're really good too, was using it last night. I like you can adjust the barrel to centre the airflow onto your coils when you're closing off the airflow a bit

Might have been you i copied with the purple then lol.

Back
Top Bottom