What's new

Drone BF DNA166 Lost Vape .soon......

It's safe,but why would you buy from a UK company if you live in Mexico,surely it would be quicker and less expensive to purchase from the US
US don't shipp ecigs or anything related to mexico. Ecig is banned on my country, but fortunately customs doesn't check the registered mail packages. But by policy, US don't ship to mexico.

US don't shipp ecigs or anything related to mexico. Ecig is banned on my country, but fortunately customs doesn't check the registered mail packages. But by policy, US don't ship to mexico.
I'd send Rob @vapegeek an Email just to check if he's OK with it. He's a top class vendor here in the UK and well known for his service. I've used him for several Higher price Items and never had a problem, in fact when we had trouble with faulty mods in a gruop buy of the first VTbox200's he went out of his way to get it sorted for us all...

I'm looking to try a dna mod (for ss tc) and a squonk mod for my drippers. Would this mod be a good all round investment ? What I mean is could I use this mod with all my non squonk tanks and then simply switch to squonking with my goon (once I get the correct pin) also would my lg hg2's that I currently have in my alien mod be suitable or would I need some different battery's. I use quite a few different single dual and single coil builds so I need good flexibility but pretty sure I have never used over the 120w mark

I'm looking to try a dna mod (for ss tc) and a squonk mod for my drippers. Would this mod be a good all round investment ? What I mean is could I use this mod with all my non squonk tanks and then simply switch to squonking with my goon (once I get the correct pin) also would my lg hg2's that I currently have in my alien mod be suitable or would I need some different battery's. I use quite a few different single dual and single coil builds so I need good flexibility but pretty sure I have never used over the 120w mark
I think the Drone would be ideal for your requirements,you can use any tanks on it,doesn't have to be Squonk ready,as for the batteries,I always use new batteries in every mod I own and use VTC5a's in my DNA's(optional)
Hope that helps buddy

I think the Drone would be ideal for your requirements,you can use any tanks on it,doesn't have to be Squonk ready,as for the batteries,I always use new batteries in every mod I own and use VTC5a's in my DNA's(optional)
Hope that helps buddy
Thanks for the advice the vtc5a's look good and it's nice to know I could use this mod for everything I'm going to try.

image.jpeg
Thanks for the advice the vtc5a's look good and it's nice to know I could use this mod for everything I'm going to try.
No problem buddy
Just received mine this morning,really enjoying it

Picked one up today... first impressions are its very good... The dna75 and Halcyon heading towards the classifieds me thinks...

With this been my first squonker I wondered how long the bottles on the Drone will last. Should I be ordering a few spares or will I be fine for a few months ?

Back
Top Bottom