What's new

Dovpo Topside - the squid squonk ?

Well i'm very disappointed with DPD, they randomly sent my package from their Birmingham depot to the south coast instead of up north, so now i have to wait till Monday for it to arrive.

just another normal day for DPD then, i ordered something once & it was sent via DPD my parcel ended up in berlin & my postcode begins with BN so go figure lol, ps hope you get your parcel soon.

just another normal day for DPD then, i ordered something once & it was sent via DPD my parcel ended up in berlin & my postcode begins with BN so go figure lol, ps hope you get your parcel soon.
Cheers, i've ordered myself a recuve and am on the hunt for a profile now to cheer myself up.

So much for not spending much on vaping again, for the love of god no one tell the missus how much i've spent. lol.

well had a nice surprise and it arrived today!

Holy hell that's a lot of flavour. Mod looks great, feels nice in the hand. haven't touched another mod / atty all day.

I dunno what the chipset is like in these so it puts me off. I have also got to the stage where i don't want to keep buying stuff just because i like the look of it. I am more than happy with my inbox, drone, gbox, Feedlink and even my Arctic Dolphin Anita. My capo, and my mech squonkers don't get much of a look in. If i was going to buy another squonker it would be the Vapecige VTX200

Generally, I'm impressed with the overall design. It feels nice in your hand and the filling is very easy. However , unless I have a dodgy one, the squonking action let's it down. Whether it's because the juice has to go up, across and then up again through the 510 I don't know but the rate or pressure at which the juice flows to the rda is a bit lacking. When the bottle is full , it's fine, but as it drains to about the window and below the rate at which the juice flows diminishes and it seems to blow bubbles slightly . I don't think there can be a leak anywhere because there is absolutely no juice escaping.
Compared to my vt inbox in that respect, it's lacking .

Generally, I'm impressed with the overall design. It feels nice in your hand and the filling is very easy. However , unless I have a dodgy one, the squonking action let's it down. Whether it's because the juice has to go up, across and then up again through the 510 I don't know but the rate or pressure at which the juice flows to the rda is a bit lacking. When the bottle is full , it's fine, but as it drains to about the window and below the rate at which the juice flows diminishes and it seems to blow bubbles slightly . I don't think there can be a leak anywhere because there is absolutely no juice escaping.
Compared to my vt inbox in that respect, it's lacking .

Maybe try the spare bottle/sled assembly and see if you get the same problem?

When the bottle in the squonk is just about empty I do have to give it a good squeeze.

Back
Top Bottom