What's new

Do squonks leak?

You can make anything leak. But simple before putting it down vape it to almost dry (big flavor drop) and then you're good.

...or drive slower...:police:

Poor Mrs Greenbrucelee

I always drive slow with my mum in the car, funny thing is the only time I have ever got a speeding ticket was when I had a nissan micra. I was going up and down some steep bits of road and I was worried I wouldn't make it to the top, so I sped to the bottom of the first hill so I could make it to the top of the next. Unfortunately some idiot had put a speed camera at the bottom.

You can make anything leak. But simple before putting it down vape it to almost dry (big flavor drop) and then you're good.

will do. Will try it when I get my drone.

You could hang it from the rear view mirror, like a pendulum. That way gravity would keep you right.

Which type r do you have? I have a thing for most models tbh, I like ep3 and dc5 the most though! Personally i find if it you get your cotton on point and dont squeeze the bottle you should be all good. my squonks dont leak at all in any position....unless you use higher pg or its hot enough to thin the liquid.

Which type r do you have? I have a thing for most models tbh, I like ep3 and dc5 the most though! Personally i find if it you get your cotton on point and dont squeeze the bottle you should be all good. my squonks dont leak at all in any position....unless you use higher pg or its hot enough to thin the liquid.

its a 55 ep3 bought it 10 years ago with 23000 miles on it, now had 145000 miles on it. Never cost me lots apart from when i let the brake pads get too low and the discs got knackered.

its a 55 ep3 bought it 10 years ago with 23000 miles on it, now had 145000 miles on it. Never cost me lots apart from when i let the brake pads get too low and the discs got knackered.
Im trying my best to save up for an ep3 myself now. You will probably get the same amount of miles again if you look after it!
The cup holders inside the storage box thing between handbreak and gearstick make a great place to put your mod upright imo. Jus pop a cloth in for some cushioning.

Got an 06 ep3 one of the last ones with the red black recaros in got it 6 or 7 years ago with 22000 on the clock got 85000 on now great cars,

Back
Top Bottom