What's new

Desire cut squonk bottles

Lorelei89

Postman
I'm still new to squonking. I had a pulse which I never got on with despite trying several different RDAs but have been using my cut with profile daily for a few months now and love it, but can't seem to find replacement bottles anywhere. Can anyone please suggest a replacement that will fit and where I can get one. Thanks.

I'm still new to squonking. I had a pulse which I never got on with despite trying several different RDAs but have been using my cut with profile daily for a few months now and love it, but can't seem to find replacement bottles anywhere. Can anyone please suggest a replacement that will fit and where I can get one. Thanks.
I've got a Cut and the bottle seems a larger diameter than the usual squonk bottle sizes? I'll measure it later and see if I can find something comparable for you on Modmaker or Stealthvape.

I found this thread over at fast tech when I looked into the same thing, there's a few recommendations for their bottles with links
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/9653366/t/2834035/bottle-juice-remplacement-help-please

Might give an idea of size if nothing else.

I found this thread over at fast tech when I looked into the same thing, there's a few recommendations for their bottles with links
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/9653366/t/2834035/bottle-juice-remplacement-help-please

Might give an idea of size if nothing else.
A point raised in your link that I overlooked as I haven't used the Cut I have as it's faulty - the bottle tubing is very narrow indeed compared to the average tube size (most are 2mm inner diameter, 4/5mm outer diameter) and subsequently the feed tube on the mod is rather small too! Finding a bottle to fit the space should be easy enough, but the tube will be too wide a diameter to fit the mod - you'll need to bodge it to work I'm afraid, but if you cut a small length off the standard bottle tubing you have, then insert that small piece into the tubing of whatever bottle you buy, it should hopefully grip the feed tube on the mod?

A point raised in your link that I overlooked as I haven't used the Cut I have as it's faulty - the bottle tubing is very narrow indeed compared to the average tube size (most are 2mm inner diameter, 4/5mm outer diameter) and subsequently the feed tube on the mod is rather small too! Finding a bottle to fit the space should be easy enough, but the tube will be too wide a diameter to fit the mod - you'll need to bodge it to work I'm afraid, but if you cut a small length off the standard bottle tubing you have, then insert that small piece into the tubing of whatever bottle you buy, it should hopefully grip the feed tube on the mod?
You're right, I remember now. (My one is faulty as well so I completely lost interest once I got it)
I *think* I remember reading somewhere some of this stuff can be used if you can work out the right size

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Fo...-Hose-ID-1-38mm/292640743422?var=591442240114

I've got a Cut and the bottle seems a larger diameter than the usual squonk bottle sizes? I'll measure it later and see if I can find something comparable for you on Modmaker or Stealthvape.
Thank you, that's most kind

Great advice, thanks for the tip

Back
Top Bottom