What's new

Defiant Designs DS & TS

"Incoming stock week commencing 26th Feb, Please join the wait list below to be notified when this product is in stock."

:X

@vapellie - Got mine from Grey Haze, don't know if they have plans to restock. Presumably they'll be getting any new models in though. Otherwise, some French sites had some but can't remember which right now.

Edited - to add pic of Eric with his new mod. http://squidvape.com/ if tempted to order direct.

Just to update, looks like this week I'll finally be part of the gang lol!

Saw they were back in stock at greyhaze last night, went to sleep stressing about the cost, then in my dreams I heard the words "but they have a discount code", first thing I did this morning after making my coffee, pulled the trigger! Double barrel on its way!

If anyone picked one of these up, could you do me a massive favor and dissemble it and take a picture of the updated contacts, please and thank you! :)2

old thread I know ..
need replacement parts in uk ...cant find them .. and for $7 worth of parts they want $33 to ship it to uk ...grrr
orings and insulator parts ..

old thread I know ..
need replacement parts in uk ...cant find them .. and for $7 worth of parts they want $33 to ship it to uk ...grrr
orings and insulator parts ..
Only place I can think of is custom vapes uk, they do a few spares and silvered out kit for them...

Only place I can think of is custom vapes uk, they do a few spares and silvered out kit for them...
I know it’s an old post but I can vouch for Custom Vapes for the spares. The TS is my favourite mod of all time, (as I use 0.08 n90 dual coil so need the safety of parallel) and the spares ares still available from Custom Vapes and has kept my TS performing as new.

Anyway, It’s now 2021 and as far as I know there is still no other double (let alone triple) parallel true mech sqounker out there unless you get it built bespoke at $$$$$... If I’m wrong and if there is an alternative by now (I wish there was a quick release battery door rather than those individual screws) please do update all of DS and TS lovers on this post :)

Back
Top Bottom