What's new

Crude but efficient

Can you fill your bottle in one go?
I found i was unable to so needed a second go. When you try to expell the air for the top up you can't, because the tube is at the bottom of the squonk bottle and it forces juice back not air.
Yeah 90% of the time no issues. Stiff squonk bottles can be awkward though.

Tube should work fine, when you give the refill bottle a squeeze it will force in extra juice, then when you stop squeezing the excess air will force itself into the refill bottle. See the ModMaker refill bottles.

Tube should work fine, when you give the refill bottle a squeeze it will force in extra juice, then when you stop squeezing the excess air will force itself into the refill bottle. See the ModMaker refill bottles.
It works perfectly. Lol who'd have guessed my idea was already in production. Lol. Thing is if you use basic physics. There is no simpler or better way to do it.
I notice the vids for the VV squonk refil show users constantly having to invert their mods to make it work.

It works perfectly. Lol who'd have guessed my idea was already in production. Lol. Thing is if you use basic physics. There is no simpler or better way to do it.
I notice the vids for the VV squonk refil show users constantly having to invert their mods to make it work.

Lol....your idea has been refined and costs a tenner....trust me on this... it's a damn sight better than your homemade jobby:D
Fair play to you for having a go....but a tenner well spent n aw that;)
http://www.modmaker.co.uk/Squonk-Parts/MM-Squonker-Refill-System

Lol....your idea has been refined and costs a tenner....trust me on this... it's a damn sight better than your homemade jobby:D
Fair play to you for having a go....but a tenner well spent n aw that;)
http://www.modmaker.co.uk/Squonk-Parts/MM-Squonker-Refill-System
From looking at the video, it works just the same. But then it would, wouldn't it. The physics is so basic, it couldn't do anything else. Providing its air tight at all junctions, that is?

From looking at the video, it works just the same. But then it would, wouldn't it. The physics is so basic, it couldn't do anything else. Providing its air tight at all junctions, that is?

It works fine...been using it for yonks...get one n ye will see

510 cap v2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom