What's new

Crono by titan mods + Dead Rabbit

iuri888

Initiate
Hí guys, im squonking with this baby eheh

Just trying to get some opinions, wich build is the Best on squonking for you, dual coil? Or single? And for each one, wich build do you use? Im using a dual coil nichrome 24ga 6 WRAPS each, and getting some nice flavour and vapour production. But in single coil Mode i cant get some satisfying vape as i do in dual coil.

Vape on, squirt Vape rulzzz ahah
9ba749cbaade30f37ed40d77e5271c60.jpg
be03fb5aa0488de05c1da201047b6ac1.jpg

From my experience it doesn't matter whether you squonk or not, the build is dependant on the dripper you use. Some RDAs are great with single, some shine with dual coil build. I have't use Dead Rabbid yet, so you'll have to check what YOU prefer on the setup. Make both and compare. Single (usually) will be cooler vape, dual - hotter. Play with it and find your own sweet spot :) And always have fun with what you do!

From my experience it doesn't matter whether you squonk or not, the build is dependant on the dripper you use. Some RDAs are great with single, some shine with dual coil build. I have't use Dead Rabbid yet, so you'll have to check what YOU prefer on the setup. Make both and compare. Single (usually) will be cooler vape, dual - hotter. Play with it and find your own sweet spot :) And always have fun with what you do!
Yup thats what i noticed, i agree with u :)

Always fun and enjoying eheh

#Vapesafe #Vape for life eheh

I've always preferred single coils for squonking. Currently rocking a s.steel flapton, 0.42ohms in a sxk hadaly and the flavour is outstanding.

Nice looking set up btw!

I've always preferred single coils for squonking. Currently rocking a s.steel flapton, 0.42ohms in a sxk hadaly and the flavour is outstanding.

Nice looking set up btw!
I Was Wondering to buy an sxk hadaly to try.. Before spend some serious Cash eheh where did u buy yours?

Today with a serpent bf its pretty Good also :)
f632ae7d653096a00236a1f6df4a3539.jpg

I just got the flave that’s a great little squonking RDA I usually run them at about .20 with a set of @Smut alien coils and it amazing flavour [emoji1303]

I Was Wondering to buy an sxk hadaly to try.. Before spend some serious Cash eheh where did u buy yours?

Today with a serpent bf its pretty Good also :)
f632ae7d653096a00236a1f6df4a3539.jpg

Mate the sxk hadaly is a cracking rda. Got mine off eBay but I'm sure you could find em cheaper on fasttech etc.
Nice man, is that machined derlin?

Mate the sxk hadaly is a cracking rda. Got mine off eBay but I'm sure you could find em cheaper on fasttech etc.
Nice man, is that machined derlin?
Ill try to find out that one :)

Yes, full delrin and Silver plates inside. And comes with that yelow Door and button also. :)

It Was expensive but i dont regret one single euro spent on it eheh
f64402e64beb07d4bcd83fc883edc91b.jpg

Ill try to find out that one :)

Yes, full delrin and Silver plates inside. And comes with that yelow Door and button also. :)

It Was expensive but i dont regret one single euro spent on it eheh
f64402e64beb07d4bcd83fc883edc91b.jpg

That’s lovely where did you get that one from mate ??

That’s lovely where did you get that one from mate ??
I bought it in a store here in Portugal, Well.. Maybe it Will Be Hard to found one.. They Just made 20 of this. :) eheh its really Good one :) eheh
6f3cd3daf505bb7d801c049b991e6440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom