What's new

Cheap Squonk Box/Kit or 3D Print?

Dys

Achiever
I’ve seen a few recommendations for different mods on here like the Gbox, Niagara, and Athena. I want to go for the Niagara but Alie Express don’t seem to have it on sale at the moment, and all the UK sellers I’ve found are around double the price.

Is it worth looking at a cheap mod like the Mech Pulse Box, a kit like the Luxotic BF and the Wotofo Ram Box, or would I be better of just making a 3D printed one?

I’ve used mechs before so I’m not too fussed between mech vs semi reg vs full reg. Just looking for something cheap that will get me into and enjoying squonking.

Thanks for any help.

Dys.

A 3D printed mod will work out more expensive than buying a used Pulse etc.

The Pulse was my first squonk mod and proper enjoyed it, I still use some of my Pulse's, they have a certain simplistic charm to them and I like the mech style hit from them.

The Athena kit was even better as the RDA is fantastic and near leakproof.

Worth a look through the Classifieds (going to throw a few of my squonkers on there once I get round to photographing them).

A 3D printed mod will work out more expensive than buying a used Pulse etc.

The Pulse was my first squonk mod and proper enjoyed it, I still use some of my Pulse's, they have a certain simplistic charm to them and I like the mech style hit from them.

The Athena kit was even better as the RDA is fantastic and near leakproof.

Worth a look through the Classifieds (going to throw a few of my squonkers on there once I get round to photographing them).

I found a Pulse (just the mech mod no RDA)
For £10. Would that be a worthwhile purchase then and pair it with something like the Profile RDA?

Bargain start, the Profile works a treat on the Pulse with a 20700 battery.

Though I would opt for the Drop Solo on it, the Profile is one thirsty son of a biatch.

look just buy a topside .. will last a while and it's got a 10ml bottle .. great work mod or out and about .. stick a narda narca or the hussar dripper on there good to go

I didn't get on with my pulse at all, but my Wotofo Ram is still going strong and it looks the business [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom