What's new

Capo squonker my views

Got mine a few days ago. My experience is that it feels like it can't get more than 35w from my batteries. My squeeze hits harder with fresh batteries than this does. It does regulate down from 35w though which would be a bonus for people using microcoils. I have been running single coil 3mm 6 wrap ss flapton coming out at .38ohm on a hadaly and an entheon. Starting with fresh batteries the squeeze matches it regardless of the selected wattage even if I dial it up to max. I can't imagine how this could possibly drive the duel coil deck the kit comes with. To me it does not regulate like any other regulated mod I have used and I regret its purchase. Looking forward to Santa bringing a shiny new thereon bf 75c.
Mine hits fine. I've gone with the old better ampage ijoy 20700 batteries and mine kicks just fine. If I'm using a dtl rda it actually suits me to be able to dial it back. Using flat brochrome in the hadaly at 0.4 ohms it really knocks the spots off any tank at just 30w. More than happy now I've found the groove.

mmm am i going to regret buying one?. Mine should arrive soon and i ordered a 20700 battery today for it. I may as well try it out as i could easily get back what it cost me. $21 for the mod and £7 for the battery so around the £25 mark.
I should have known better really i have never had anything decent by Ijoy, Limitless plus crap flavourwise. 2 tanks Acme vape and limitless sub ohm tank both useless and got rid on the cheap.

mmm am i going to regret buying one?. Mine should arrive soon and i ordered a 20700 battery today for it. I may as well try it out as i could easily get back what it cost me. $21 for the mod and £7 for the battery so around the £25 mark.
I should have known better really i have never had anything decent by Ijoy, Limitless plus crap flavourwise. 2 tanks Acme vape and limitless sub ohm tank both useless and got rid on the cheap.
It's fine. No its not what ijoy insinuated they where making but it's actually extremely comfortable in hand. Squonks well and is easy to live with. It will only deliver what the cell has in the tank but any more than that and cell life would be dreadful. With the 20700 I have in it 70w is available with a fresh battery but when the decent 21700 cells arrive 90+w should be in the tank.
I've found with a single coil rda (plenty to choose from now) and some brochrome at 0.4 30-40w is plenty rowdy enough and the battery has excellent life.

It's fine. No its not what ijoy insinuated they where making but it's actually extremely comfortable in hand. Squonks well and is easy to live with. It will only deliver what the cell has in the tank but any more than that and cell life would be dreadful. With the 20700 I have in it 70w is available with a fresh battery but when the decent 21700 cells arrive 90+w should be in the tank.
I've found with a single coil rda (plenty to choose from now) and some brochrome at 0.4 30-40w is plenty rowdy enough and the battery has excellent life.

Update time. Got the Capo yesterday stuck the Armor 1.0 clone on with a single 0.46 flat ss316l coil 40 watts using the inr20700 cell (ijoy20700 5 hole before they add the ijoy wrap) and i am really pleased with it, size is great bottle is easy enough to press. First ijoy thing i have had thats been any good. All i want now is another battery wrap to make the "grey cell Green" and i will be "happy" that's my "aim"

Update time. Got the Capo yesterday stuck the Armor 1.0 clone on with a single 0.46 flat ss316l coil 40 watts using the inr20700 cell (ijoy20700 5 hole before they add the ijoy wrap) and i am really pleased with it, size is great bottle is easy enough to press. First ijoy thing i have had thats been any good. All i want now is another battery wrap to make the "grey cell Green" and i will be "happy" that's my "aim"
It's God fodder isn't it. Have to say of I saw your review on tv I'd kill my television.

I need to get a good single coil squonk rda as I am not impressed with it using dual coil I just can't find a good build for it in dual and I'm using the 21700. Will have another play at the weekend and see if I can improve on performance

It's God fodder isn't it. Have to say of I saw your review on tv I'd kill my television.
Yup or Bite, the tracks are on both cd's. The battery is low so the mod is shouting "plug me in" so glad the mod isn't "less than useful" as said i am quite enjoying using it got peanut butter ice cream in the bottle at the moment, That's not to bad a flavour either

Yup or Bite, the tracks are on both cd's. The battery is low so the mod is shouting "plug me in" so glad the mod isn't "less than useful" as said i am quite enjoying using it got peanut butter ice cream in the bottle at the moment, That's not to bad a flavour either
Neds aside, lol. We need to snag some of the samsung 21700's when they land.

I need to get a good single coil squonk rda as I am not impressed with it using dual coil I just can't find a good build for it in dual and I'm using the 21700. Will have another play at the weekend and see if I can improve on performance

Rocking mine today with a wasp and juggernaut coil. Found myself wanting. Kept going back into work wishing I had had a few more pulls. Just couldn’t quite hit the spot
IMG_0389.JPG

I only have dual coil squonk atties just now. I've put the kryten on it with dual brochrome 23awg coming in at 0.15 the pair and it's not to bad at 60w. But think it maybe better with a single coil.

Back
Top Bottom