What's new

Capo squonker my views

Mutley1

Legend
So yesterday I got my capo the size is good & feels about heavy but not to bad, anyway I decided to use my dpro with dual n80 coils & running it at 60 watts, this set up lasted me all evening using ijoy 20700 & put a fresh battery in this morning, over all the capo is ok & it's abit like the Pico squeeze big brother, would I buy another I doubt it, it's a good mod but there is better out there.
IMG_20171129_144420.jpg

whats your batteries like. mine don't last too long. about half a day at 65w, on both the 20700 & the 18650.

whats your batteries like. mine don't last too long. about half a day at 65w, on both the 20700 & the 18650.

about the same bud 4 maybe 5 hours at a push, but i got 4 of ijoy 20700 batts & i change mods through out the day anyway, going try find some basen 20700 batts as apparently they are the nutz.

about the same bud 4 maybe 5 hours at a push, but i got 4 of ijoy 20700 batts & i change mods through out the day anyway, going try find some basen 20700 batts as apparently they are the nutz.
I think you'll find it's the Basen 21700 batteries that really make this mod kick some ass. :)

I think you'll find it's the Basen 21700 batteries that really make this mod kick some ass. :)

trying to find some Basen 20700 is like trying to find the holy grail lol, when they become readily avaible i will get some :D

trying to find some Basen 20700 is like trying to find the holy grail lol, when they become readily avaible i will get some :D
If the basens are the holy grail the Samsung's are the ark of the covenant. Damned tesla keeps nicking them for his cars.

just another update on this, it was ok for single coils but dual forget it, anyway ive sold it on & would not recomend.

Back
Top Bottom