What's new

Boru Vape Dual Parallel Mechanical Squonker Mod £40 Crowdfunding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks interesting, not for me but interesting. Be prepared for at least one pedant to (correctly) say that it can't be a mech with a reverse polarity protection chip inside!

But is it £40?

It says that by pledging you will receive a 25% discount, it doesn't make it clear that that will be the price you pay for the mod.

It states in the campaign the retail price will be £60. Could be an interesting one for sure, depending how its made.

ooh didnt know about that one!
I've plumbed for pre ordering this one as all signs look good. It has the same basic safety features of the pico squeeze.
Wouldn't mind betting we see a pico squeeze dual cell like this early next year.

I've plumbed for pre ordering this one as all signs look good. It has the same basic safety features of the pico squeeze.
Wouldn't mind betting we see a pico squeeze dual cell like this early next year.
That sounds ideal, Just got an asmodus Luna delivered and that reminds me of a squeeze.

It states in the campaign the retail price will be £60. Could be an interesting one for sure, depending how its made.

I did look but couldn't find that.

I'm not big on squonking, but just on looks I'm very tempted by this, and £40 is a steal if it ends up like the illustrations.

I did look but couldn't find that.

I'm not big on squonking, but just on looks I'm very tempted by this, and £40 is a steal if it ends up like the illustrations.
Thats my feelings, £40 is a steal if it lives up to expectations, ive backed, will see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom