What's new

Best Squonk Atty for the Rage Mod

I’m using a Crius as its pretty much unoversquonkable.

Surprised? So was I - that’s actually a real word. Look it up.

I would recommend a Wotofo Profile , excellent for squonking and great flavour.

So should I buy a Rage?
Any of yours fucked up?
Could you give me your true feelings after a period of usage please?
Love you very much.

So should I buy a Rage?
Any of yours fucked up?
Love you very much.
Had nothing but carefree squonking since I got mine. So much so I'm buying a second one. No hesitation at all in recommending this.

So should I buy a Rage?
Any of yours fucked up?
Love you very much.
I just bought a second one. very good. buy with confidence

I've got the dead rabbit on my rage with a 0.20 dual build (basic 24 guage kanthal), flavour is great and the deck is really easy to build on

Hi all
i have happily been using my Ohm Boy Mod with a dead rabbit sq for a couple of months. no issues, very happy.

a couple of days ago, the mod would turn off when i tried to vape. this happened sporadically. would happen repeatedly for half an hour and then would be fine again.

for the last few hours it wont fire at all. i get a mix of the following error messages when i try to fire it:
Atomizer short
Weak battery
Check battery

i have tried another tank, changedbmultiple sets of batteries, still no luck.
put the same tank on my gbox 200 (which i used to use before i got the Ohm Boy) and all works fine.

Any ideas? Many thanks!!

I would have 1000% recommended before this, and still would... i just wish it was working now... i miss it already

Psyclone Citadel pairs pretty well with it. No complaints at all with the rda. Easy to set up, no leakage as yet. It’s a really nice single coil for full flavour.

And Wotofo Profile. I bought 2 different Rage mods for 2 of my profiles. It’s a solid choice.

Looking forward to getting my Rage tomorrow.... Normally would have been today, but i guess everything's slowing up with the Xmas rush

Back
Top Bottom