What's new

Best attie that come with a skuonk pin

That's a bloody shame it overhangs like that as that would bother me every time I look at it. I'm hoping 2017 will be a lot more squonking mods produced,
Already have the wraith and going to order the pico squeeze next.
Sold all my other tanks and mods as squonking for me is the way to go.

That's a bloody shame it overhangs like that as that would bother me every time I look at it. I'm hoping 2017 will be a lot more squonking mods produced,
You can always order a tsunami 22 and 24 clone from fastech. Both will come in less than a genuine 24 and you could use the bt pin from the 24 to convert the 22. Hey presto no overhang. I've picked up a goon 22 for this exact issue. Although as the overhang is only on the back I don't mind using the 24. The twisted messes 2 is also a great 22mm rda that converts easy to a squonk mod. Check out the what's in your hand thread in the lounge section as I've posted a pic of it on my wraith. Lovely rda that as I say I prefer flavour wise to the goon.

Many thanks for all the suggestions, I have ordered an o-atty so will give that a whirl! I have had the dripbox 160 for a while but not used it much as I was a bit underwhelmed by the stock Kanger tank and want to try something different.

I know I might be late to the party but I got the Advken Supra after seeing dean the bikers review and for £21.99 with bf pin and it's a nice Vape can't go wrong I use it all the time.

You can always order a tsunami 22 and 24 clone from fastech. Both will come in less than a genuine 24 and you could use the bt pin from the 24 to convert the 22. Hey presto no overhang. I've picked up a goon 22 for this exact issue. Although as the overhang is only on the back I don't mind using the 24. The twisted messes 2 is also a great 22mm rda that converts easy to a squonk mod. Check out the what's in your hand thread in the lounge section as I've posted a pic of it on my wraith. Lovely rda that as I say I prefer flavour wise to the goon.

Never new tsunami done 22mm rda, didn't think of even searching for a 22mm rda, And to order 24mm just for the bf pin is Indeed a cunning plan.
Great great advice eyeball kid ty

looks well on the dripbox

2017-02-26 tsunami 22.jpg

You can get silicone cases for the DripBox 150w mod that are dirt cheap, less than a fiver, that will enable you to put a 24mm wide RDA on it without there being any over hang, these cases are available in dozens of different single colours like plain blue, or a combination of colours like red and black. I bought two of these silicone cases, one for each of my DripBox 160w, and not only do they protect the mods, they also hold the squonk bottle door in place securely, and are easy to slip on and off.

Here is the silicone cases I'm talking about, I bought a plain black one and a plain white one for my DripBox 160w mods:

Dripbox-160-case-Dripbox-160W-kanger-kit.jpg

imgres

Back
Top Bottom