What's new

Best attie that come with a skuonk pin

fentribal

Postman
Apologies if this has been previously asked but I am looking to buy an attie that comes complete with a squonk pin and was wondering which one comes recommended? I have a dripbox 160. Many thanks in advance.

Hadaly is quality so is the O atty and Narda these are 22mm atty, the Goon lp is 24mm, all of these I have and are clones. Never brought clones before but these are top notch.
Just been looking at Pindad by bomerteck that's a rdta that I've just come across and I'm interested in.

Really depends on your vape. The hadaly is the best bang per size but with the dripbox 160 at your disposal you may want to go with a goon or tsunami 24. These will enable you to dual coil and pretty much build anything you want in them. Fantastic flavour too. The kryten is looking good too. Yet to get my paws on one but have a feeling of will be the rda to own over the next six months. Our own city461 rates it as good as it gets. But if budget doesn't allow the tsunami can be picked up for under £25 and sits atop my 160 currently.

It's my fave big boy squonker. Very similar vape to the Kennedy but adjustable airflow (like the new trickster) easy to build on and offers up awesome flavour with plain old 3mm kanthal coils or you can go crazy with clapton,flapton alien or whatever floats your boat. Even has a single coil option. Can't speak highly enough of it. Best for squonking as the top cap is a tight one. And the glass can be handy for checking your coils are wet.

Is there much of a overhang with 24mm on the Dripbox 160? This could be my 2nd squonker.

Not a huge overhang but it troubles me

2017-02-26 16.13.10.jpg
2017-02-26 16.13.57.jpg

Back
Top Bottom