What's new

Best alternative squonk bottles for the dripbox and dripbox 160 ?

thanks for that @mannikon wil wait and see what @city461 says . Looks like what i'm looking for as i wanted something a wee bit softer. It was just that some of the Kanger bottles i've had have split whilst the rest have been fine , maybe it was just a QC issue with some of the bottles ? . Anyway thanks again mate for the reply. All the best
might be Italian, not sure, got it from @city461
Yes Pete its a supersoft from Italy... I still have a few spares if anybody wants I can bring to Fest for collection...
I also have a few Pico Bottles which were donated to the bottle bank. I can bring those to fest at well if somebody wants them

Yes Pete its a supersoft from Italy... I still have a few spares if anybody wants I can bring to Fest for collection...
I also have a few Pico Bottles which were donated to the bottle bank. I can bring those to fest at well if somebody wants them
Molte grazie il mio amico :D

Back on track, been using that Tuttaltrofumo bottle in the Gbox S100 which has the exact same feed system as the Dripbox 160.
Bottle fits well with a little tweezer help to ensure the mod's silicon seal plugs in snugly.
I did bend the tube - oops - and gently bent it back to perpendicular with a loud click but seems ok (used to to taking this mod apart now).
Squonks fine, not super soft really and not convinced it is any more robust than the Kanger bottle or even softer!
It is clear so easy to see how much juice and no leaks.
It is a little short though so wobbles a little.
My verdict is it's not worth using unless you must have a clear untinted bottle and adapt for shortness with a pad of some sort.

(juice smear in pic is from me refilling it)

2017-08-01 s100 tuttal bottle.jpg

Back on track, been using that Tuttaltrofumo bottle in the Gbox S100 which has the exact same feed system as the Dripbox 160.
Bottle fits well with a little tweezer help to ensure the mod's silicon seal plugs in snugly.
I did bend the tube - oops - and gently bent it back to perpendicular with a loud click but seems ok (used to to taking this mod apart now).
Squonks fine, not super soft really and not convinced it is any more robust than the Kanger bottle or even softer!
It is clear so easy to see how much juice and no leaks.
It is a little short though so wobbles a little.
My verdict is it's not worth using unless you must have a clear untinted bottle and adapt for shortness with a pad of some sort.

(juice smear in pic is from me refilling it)

View attachment 135332

I to struggle with the 160 ones they are a bit hard to squeeze and I have to drop them down to check how much juice is left in them I have noticed also lots of marks as if I have stuck my nails into the bottles

I to struggle with the 160 ones they are a bit hard to squeeze and I have to drop them down to check how much juice is left in them I have noticed also lots of marks as if I have stuck my nails into the bottles

Got you. Trouble is a fiver a bottle - is it worth it? I wonder if the ModMaker squonk bottles fit which sell for 60p each?

Any other alternatives found? i'm also looking for a softer bottle that fits in the dripbox 160

Back
Top Bottom