What's new

Battle of the 21700 higher end mech squonkers

I own 4 @vapesmarter mods and got a 5th in the making and honestly mate you don't just buy a mod with Stu you buy a full experience, from colour choice to battery's or boards it's your choice and they is something quite addictive about the feeling you get when your thread is put up on the forum and you see it for the first time, then you get your mod delivered and it feels special opening its beautiful packaging and the mod always looks better in your hand than any pic or video I stared at my first mod from Stu for about a hour in amazement before I actually used it [emoji6]

Reckon my request would bore Stu, only after a single 18650 full mech, I'm a simple creature with simple wants! Fussy git when it comes to colour though.

I'm going to start squirreling away £10 here and £10 there, don't reckon Mrs would miss that from the wedding fund! Once Ive got myself to a reasonable amount, I'll drop Stu a message. Either that or a couple of mods up in classifieds!

Main thing that sells Stus mods to me is Harry's paw print, as I'm owned by a dog (Yes, I did get that the right way around!) It's just a lovely little touch.

My word, didn’t realise there was anything outside of SQ or VA, now my world has opened up and so will my wallet lol... I’m in love... time to start deciding. Maybe a mech for home and a regulated for pocketing... just got divorced a couple of months back so definitely going to treat myself now... Does anyone know the sort of timeframe to expect for bespoke stuff like this?

My word, didn’t realise there was anything outside of SQ or VA, now my world has opened up and so will my wallet lol... I’m in love... time to start deciding. Maybe a mech for home and a regulated for pocketing... just got divorced a couple of months back so definitely going to treat myself now... Does anyone know the sort of timeframe to expect for bespoke stuff like this?
PM Stu and ask him mate [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom