What's new

Aspire Feedlink Help

Tank is well and truly binned, i couldn't even take the drip tip off as it's all one unit, that's 2 Aspire things that have fucked me over today. Note to self :- Don't buy Aspire.

I like MTL as well @John R , was thinking of getting a RTA but something that's an easy build as i haven't been coiling long as you may know.

I edited the above post to include the holic thread :)

@MrDJ i have been doing that, i mentioned it in my first post, it was ok for the first hour or so, then i left it 10 minutes and it's been a load of bollox since, the actual mod is ok and it was only £13 quid all in so not losing anything by binning the tank.
you said sometimes you just turn it upside down but you need to do it every few puffs as the coil is at the top so no way of getting juice on it without continuously turning it upside down.
you was ripped off as mine was a fiver :D

Like the mod, but agree the atty is a bit of an odd un.. squonk ?tank? atty with a wick/coil set up that sits above the juice???

fwiw drippers are hard to get wrong, and often an air flow issue if any can be fixed with a drill or a silicone grip band.
I would just be mindful of air intakes sat directly under coils if the juice is directed in and up over the coils at all as this can result in juice falling out the air in ports..

And always check any new spare BF pins for compatibility with your existing dripper collection ;)

@MrDJ I don't think turning it upside down is the solution, i don't think Aspire had that it mind when they created it. At the end of the day it is a crap design and people should be aware of that. If i had paid a lot for it i would be really angry but at the moment i don't give a toss.

I thought the tank was included with the feedlink in the deal you got?

The tank is not designed to be turned upside down, it is designed to wick when you hold the mod and tank at an angle to vape, but it doesn't work very well.

The mod works very well with any dripper, however. I have a Tobhino on mine, and the Revvo tank sits in the box, unused.

Back
Top Bottom