What's new

asMODus Spruzza 80W

Kenneth

Postman
I got quite excited when I heard that AsModus are releasing a squonker after the success and popularity of the minikin v2. Nice rubberised finish, good screen/menus etc etc.

https://www.asmodus.com/product-p/asmodus-spruzza-80w.htm

And the blurry teaser pic
spruzzawithrda-3_1024x1024.jpg

But then I read the details.

The Spruzza features new technology we have developed called the SSS (Smart Siphon System) which will revolutionize the squonk style platform. The SSS system utilizes a pump located on the body of the mod that siphons juice through the 510 pin and pumps juice into your squonk ready RDA. The internal juice chamber of the Spruzza hold's an impressive 4mL of juice.

4ml capacity so that they can accommodate a pump mechanism. Is that of interest to anybody?

"I see it, I see it!" only took three quadruple rum n cokes to bring it into my focus. :D

Dont waste your money it looks pish, I know Ive seen it with the aid of rum goggles.:P

image.jpeg
"I see it, I see it!" only took three quadruple rum n cokes to bring it into my focus. :D

Dont waste your money it looks pish, I know Ive seen it with the aid of rum goggles.:P
Agree with you dude on this one, they had one on the asmodus stand at the expo, I got to have a look at it and all the questions I asked the chap on the stand about he had no answer for, he just said it wasn't finished yet and they was gonna revamp the design, wasn't allow to take a pic of it tho but I sneaked one of the pump system....

If ever there was an overworked solution to a problem that doesn't really exist - this is it!!

Looks like a billet box to me. What a missed opportunity. As you say a minikin with a squonk bottle would have flown. Going to go the same way as the kanger dripez ie nowhere. How hard is it to see that a manufacturer with an already respected mod can double their sales by adding a squonk bottle. No brainer.

Back
Top Bottom