What's new

Anyone getting the new Pulse V2?

Chuck Norris

Achiever
Just placed an order with sourcemore, everywheres on pre order atm. They were pretty cheap (log in for the cheaper price)

Nowt wrong with my old 80w, still going strong after 2 years but but couldn’t resist! Really like the sound on the new fill system, looks nice too.

Went for the black G10 version

Sourcemore also have the Pulse X rda for cheap if anyone’s after one.

Already got 2 squonkersat the moment and was told it was unlucky to have 3 so i'm out :54:

I'm toying with the idea of getting this or the pico... just can't make up my mind which one no actually want or in fact if I need either of them... if I really thought about it I'm sure I can come up with a reason though :D

My wee Pulse 80w was my 1st squonk (and my 1st experience of dry hits... you learn how to avoid those bloody things pretty quick dont you)

I therefore may find it hard to resist. Intrigued to how well the bottom fill works.

It'll need to be good to get close to the original. They're proper workhorses, that just run and run. Fairly descent TC, too. Not a fan of the split materiel bottles. But that's about the only complaint. Will a get V2? Nah, I'll buy another V1 or even an 80, for now. But who knows in a year or so.

Back
Top Bottom