What's new

Youde goblin users, what you think?

Lee

Vendor
Finally got my goblin from gearbest!

Coiled it at 0.5 ohms dual coil wicked with muji. Well this thing is a animal! You may as well forget about subtank or Atlantis this thing is the dogs.

Nice nano kit included although I'm not sure why anyone would use it as it goes through the juice like I have never seen before. I watched the hour long YouTube video of the build and wick method. And it worked a treat been on it all day yesterday and all day today exclusively.

No leaks yesturday and then today at work not a major leak but it pissed itself in my pocket, wasn't led down but may have been at a bit of an angle.

I built it identical to the YouTube video and performance wise it is amazing huge clouds massive flavour just perfect. So my question is does this have to be upright all the time? I'm sort of used to just lieing my mod down after a Vape on the sofa or whatever when at home and just put it in my pocket at work normally. I'm never sat down in work so its always pretty much upright.

Will try another build over the weekend and see how it goes. I'm defiantly impressed tho! Anyone else had any leaks?

Last edited:
Ive had mine for around 2 weeks. Such a joy to vape and on top of that it dont need to be left upright. Mostly mine is sitting on its side when ever i put it down and have yet to have a leak.

Finally got my goblin from gearbest!

Coiled it at 0.5 ohms dual coil wicked with muji. Well this thing is a animal! You may as well forget about subtank or Atlantis this thing is the dogs.

Nice nano kit included although I'm not sure why anyone would use it as it goes through the juice like I have never seen before. I watched the hour long YouTube video of the build and wick method. And it worked a treat been on it all day yesterday and all day today exclusively.

No leaks yesturday and then today at work not a major leak but it pissed itself in my pocket, wasn't led down but may have been at a bit of an angle.

I built it identical to the YouTube video and performance wise it is amazing huge clouds massive flavour just perfect. So my question is does this have to be upright all the time? I'm sort of used to just lieing my mod down after a Vape on the sofa or whatever when at home and just put it in my pocket at work normally. I'm never sat down in work so its always pretty much upright.

Will try another build over the weekend and see how it goes. I'm defiantly impressed tho! Anyone else had any leaks?

Never had a leak either. Occasionally weeps from the fill hole but not enough to even come out the edges onto my box.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Been through 3 fills so far (using the smaller tank) with a fairly restrained 0.6ohm build. No leakage at all, even when nearly empty, which is when even the best-behaved tanks often develop some incontinence. Very impressed.

(edit: forgot to mention, it's done a couple of train journeys in a jacket pocket, so it hasn't been kept strictly upright, either...)

I had problems with dry burns (adamant it wasn't me) but just rebuilt it (and it was me) but when ive built it right I fecking love the thing. Built to 0.6ohms I blind my driver with clouds in my lorry.
I've not had any leaks from mine yet mate and Its laid on its side most of the day.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I'm awfully tempted to get one of these given the rave review Plumeblu gave it

I'm awfully tempted to get one of these given the rave review Plumeblu gave it

You won't be disappointed. Build deck is pretty small but easy enough.

I frequently am with Vape gear, that's the main reason I've put off getting one so far :D

Fussy eh? Well I can only praise it. It has no real faults. I'm relatively new to building and I have no dry hits even with max VG juice. And no leaks from tank or wicking. Seems to handle pretty my poor wicking skills pretty well.

I frequently am with Vape gear, that's the main reason I've put off getting one so far :D

You will love it the airflow is like a dripper. The taste is also like a dripper. I must be wicking wrong because it leaks when its on its side. I will be having another build on the weekend and fingers crossed I get it cracked because I seriously love this tank. Its tiny in nano mode! I just went back to my subtank mini because I can't be bothered to build tonight and it feels like going back to a old protank the draw lol and that's on wide open!

Back
Top Bottom