What's new

WTF?

Jimmydids

Achiever
Fogger v2. Damn fiddly to put a coil on, and is it supposed to be upside down? Tips would be appreciated, thought it was going to be similar to taifun (looks like it should be). Do I need to use the oring over the wick? And I have a v3 I still haven't looked at. (Going cheap on vapegeek, under £10 each)

Fogger v2. Damn fiddly to put a coil on, and is it supposed to be upside down? Tips would be appreciated, thought it was going to be similar to taifun (looks like it should be). Do I need to use the oring over the wick? And I have a v3 I still haven't looked at. (Going cheap on vapegeek, under £10 each)

mmmmm......i would say the bin :D

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Christ on a bike, just filled up the v3 to try the mesh build that it came with and it's a rough vape (might be the coffee, hazelnut, fruit mix that's a bit off as well, last dregs of some bottles of juice I didn't mind wasting if it came to it). Goin to try both with cotton and persevere, not going in the bin just yet

It is a fiddly fucker to coil... I have 2... but get it right and it's a cracking vape... but poor design that the edges of the build deck are raised. ..not tried the v3 or later...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

And never use the build that it comes with...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

You know I'm getting total deja vu here. I also picked up a Fogger V2, cheaper than you paid. In my case I was completely mad to even think about it as an RBA. It is an absolute pain in the ass and to be honest I just gave up and stuck the thing on the shelf. Hope you have better luck than me.

You know I'm getting total deja vu here. I also picked up a Fogger V2, cheaper than you paid. In my case I was completely mad to even think about it as an RBA. It is an absolute pain in the ass and to be honest I just gave up and stuck the thing on the shelf. Hope you have better luck than me.

Well, I persevered and am very pleased with how it turned out. Managed to get a 1.52 ohm build on it using 0.25 kanthal (not my most aesthetically pleasing coil cos I had to push it around a bit) and cotton wick and it's doing great, rivalling my taifun for performance and I think it's giving out more flavour. Goin to try the v3 tonight

Jimmydids Well I'm glad you did it. :) I'm utterly useless at doing mine. I'll give it another few goes and if I can't do it you can have the damn thing. lol

Jimmydids Well I'm glad you did it. :) I'm utterly useless at doing mine. I'll give it another few goes and if I can't do it you can have the damn thing. lol

Tried the v3 tonight and it's not as good, just as difficult if not even more fiddly. Think I might empty it tomorrow and try again. And if you don't want yours there's definitely a home for it here

Back
Top Bottom