What's new

Which one to choose

the fog

Postman
Hello
I am about to buy some stuff
2 rda's (wasp nano & drop rda ) [emoji23]
And I want to buy rdta .. I want to choose between aromamizer supreme v2 and pyro rdta

I didn't try anyone of them before.. so which one is better in flavor and cloud

And is it worth it to buy rdta while I have 3 rda's plus the g box ??

Sorry, I haven't used the rdta's that you mention, but I'm a big fan of both of those rda's. If you're squonking I'm not sure what benefob an rdta would bring .

I haven't tried the pyro RDTA but the AS is amazing and is the most popular/talked about one on here so I'd probably go AS unless the pyro is offering something specific you want.

Never used an rdta but as rda's go, I've not used the drop but the wasp nano is an excellent little dripper. Super easy to build on, loads of flavour and clouds. Can get a bit of spit back from it but as long as your using enough wick you'll have no issues with it. Super cheap too.

Never used an rdta but as rda's go, I've not used the drop but the wasp nano is an excellent little dripper. Super easy to build on, loads of flavour and clouds. Can get a bit of spit back from it but as long as your using enough wick you'll have no issues with it. Super cheap too.
I tried drop rda from one of my friends and it was amazing.. so I decided to buy it and I sold my bonza rda while icon rda still rocking [emoji23] ... and I liked wasp as it looks nice and most of the people talking about the flavor .. so I decided to buy both of them one for single coil and the other for the dual [emoji23]

I haven't tried the pyro RDTA but the AS is amazing and is the most popular/talked about one on here so I'd probably go AS unless the pyro is offering something specific you want.
Actually I don't know what pyro will give me more than AS .. in fact I didn't try anyone of them [emoji23]

I tried drop rda from one of my friends and it was amazing.. so I decided to buy it and I sold my bonza rda while icon rda still rocking [emoji23] ... and I liked wasp as it looks nice and most of the people talking about the flavor .. so I decided to buy both of them one for single coil and the other for the dual [emoji23]

Good plan. It's something I always do. Can't decide? Sod it get them both.:18:

ive got the wasp and tried on my gbox but found the gbox a bit to powerfull for the wasp and found that the wasp works well on my pico squeeze better then my be thats just me...

Do you think it worth it to buy rdta ??

It's down to personal preference. I personally don't see the point of an rdta. Yes you get the benefit of a dripper with a small tank if you need it but I'd sooner just either buy an rta or a squonker.

Back
Top Bottom