What's new

Which FT Erlkonigin?

Rab D

Postman
Can anybody recommend the best Erlkonigin clone on FT? There's several on the go, presumably from different manufacturers, but not clear from FT forum posts or reviews which is best.

Found 24 erlkonigin at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I got the $15.75 one - gives great flavour with custards, AFC works well, big capacity, light weight, easy to fill. Am tempted to get another, but with my luck the QC won't be so good on next batch.

Can anybody recommend the best Erlkonigin clone on FT? There's several on the go, presumably from different manufacturers, but not clear from FT forum posts or reviews which is best.

Found 24 erlkonigin at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I got the $15.75 one - gives great flavour with custards, AFC works well, big capacity, light weight, easy to fill. Am tempted to get another, but with my luck the QC won't be so good on next batch.

none of them. dont you know that buying cheap chinese clones keeps poor chinese people in work,working long hours, earning poor pay,

if we all stopped buying those cheap clones those same chinese people could find better paid jobs or even starve to death

ethics not so black and white lol.

buy a kayfun clone instead :thumbup:

I can't imagine the Erlkonigin having as much flavour as a Heron and the odd 20.7mm size means it won't go well with many mods. Heron can hybrid and is 22mm, will look far nicer with smaller footprint :)

But if you need crazy juice capacity than Erlkonigin.

I can't imagine the Erlkonigin having as much flavour as a Heron and the odd 20.7mm size means it won't go well with many mods. Heron can hybrid and is 22mm, will look far nicer with smaller footprint :)

But if you need crazy juice capacity than Erlkonigin.

The erlk has bags of flavour, imo it blows everything else I've owned out of the water in terms of flavour. I've just tried the rose and with the same build, same juice it was like night and day compared to the erlk, and that's generally regarded as a device that delivers great flavour. The only draw back of the erlk for me is the wicking can be tricky to get right. Once you get your head around that it's fantastic and extremely consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

The erlk has bags of flavour, imo it blows everything else I've owned out of the water in terms of flavour. I've just tried the rose and with the same build, same juice it was like night and day compared to the erlk, and that's generally regarded as a device that delivers great flavour. The only draw back of the erlk for me is the wicking can be tricky to get right. Once you get your head around that it's fantastic and extremely consistent.

I would have to disagree I was pretty disappointed in the erlk
Compared to the rose I found it was severely lacking in flavour

I would have to disagree I was pretty disappointed in the erlk
Compared to the rose I found it was severely lacking in flavour

I guess different builds, different vaping styles maybe. I usually hate the "subjective" term, but I guess there is some truth to it.

As said above, the key with this beasty is wicking.

Learn to do that right and its a brilliant and simple atty. Isn't to hard to master either with the hundreds of forum posts explaining how. Key is MINIMAL wick in the channels.

IMO as it's a pretty simple design, i'd imagine the main difference between clones would be the finish (threads/materials/shinyness?!), but I doubt you could go wrong.

Lots of people sooner blame there tools when it comes to rebuildables...but getting a great vape from these is definitely achievable.

Is all I use now in terms of tanks, really want the nano though!

As said above, the key with this beasty is wicking.

Learn to do that right and its a brilliant and simple atty. Isn't to hard to master either with the hundreds of forum posts explaining how. Key is MINIMAL wick in the channels.

IMO as it's a pretty simple design, i'd imagine the main difference between clones would be the finish (threads/materials/shinyness?!), but I doubt you could go wrong.

Lots of people sooner blame there tools when it comes to rebuildables...but getting a great vape from these is definitely achievable.

Is all I use now in terms of tanks, really want the nano though!

It wasn't a case of blaming tools, I had it wicking lovely after trying several different types of builds, it vaped nicely I just didn't think the flavour was that great compared to other atties and I just didn't like the aesthetics either
Overall I just wasn't that impressed with it

I guess different builds, different vaping styles maybe. I usually hate the "subjective" term, but I guess there is some truth to it.

Yup, horses for courses and all that

Back
Top Bottom