What's new

Where to get WICK WIRE and MESH?

I see from stealth vape I can buy a spool of 25m wire but can I buy a spool of silica from anywhere?

I only get wick and silica from stealthvape

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The silica is only in 5m at stealthvape, I'd like a lot more silica in one piece so I don't have to buy it that often, got through my last supply quicker than my wire so

the mesh company now has a subsidary devoted solely to ecig ss, mesh, wire and wick. and offers forum members a lifetime 5% discount.
the new url is http://www.vape-atomizer-mesh.com/index.html
if you drop them an email and mentione POTV the discount should i guess be auto applied to your account when you create one on there website.

Does anybody else always get at least one mistake when ordering from The Mesh Company? Just got my latest delivery and got 1.5mm silica instead of 2mm. OK if you know your sizes but what about someone ordering for the first time. Could put them of wicking forever.

Does anybody else always get at least one mistake when ordering from The Mesh Company? Just got my latest delivery and got 1.5mm silica instead of 2mm. OK if you know your sizes but what about someone ordering for the first time. Could put them of wicking forever.

If you have had a bad experience with them, please head over to our Negative Review section and let people know :)

Don't get me wrong, they always put things right, and seem like decent people, but every order has a mistake.

Don't get me wrong, they always put things right, and seem like decent people, but every order has a mistake.

Probably cause they dont specialize in vape gear and it still is a new part of their business. See a need fill it I suppose. I don't use them because I get better quality elsewhere and the price is worth it considering the massive difference.

Back
Top Bottom