What's new

What wicking material should I buy?

I bought some Muji years ago before anyone thought about marketing special cotton for vapers.
If I ever need more I would stick with Muji or g.o with labo if it was easier .
I have always been sceptical about vaping cotton. Some folk will always think the more expensive stuff is better. I have never been temped to find out.

just get labo puffs. anybody that says they taste funny are having a carry on to themselves to justify buying daft expensive cotton wool strips. :)

I use cotton bacon, went with the prime variant this time, great cotton and no weird taste. Back in its heyday, long before all the tpd b*llsh*t, I remember boiling unbleached cotton balls from the supermarket [emoji3]

You won't be able to find a shoelace type for 4mm ID as far as I know, so you are going to have to learn how to judge how much cotton goes through the coil, therefore any cotton suitable for vaping will do. Muji or Labo (can't stand them myself), Cotton Bacon, Kendo, Cotton Gods, Cotton Candy Collection, Texas Tuff, Cloud 9, Slivr and countless others will do.

I use the pads, I see no difference between this or other, more expensive cotton I have used. And as I use a lot of net liquid, it's the most economical.

I used to use Muji for everything but now i tend to use anything for DTL, I use the Exvape Cotton Laces for MTL but you can't seem to buy them over here, the only place i managed to get them was 3f Vape, you get 30 to a tin and i can wick 3 or more Tanks with 1 Lace so pretty good value. They are perfect for the 2.5 id MTL Coils.

I found and lobbed a couple of massive bags of ekowool the other day. Wholly irrelevant to OP’s question, but felt it needed saying.

I found and lobbed a couple of massive bags of ekowool the other day. Wholly irrelevant to OP’s question, but felt it needed saying.

maybe not as irrelevant as you think. this could be an option for the OP. :)

upload_2022-5-18_20-47-57.png

About 8 years ago I was given a skeyn (?) of rayon by a guy who works in a hospital, dont know what they use it for but it was sterile and I still have about half left of what I was given. I believe that the stuff they use under plaster casts is the same'

Back
Top Bottom