What's new

UD Goliath

Sorry bud was packing for holiday got distracted. Thanks for fist refusal but crack on with the other enquiries cheers mate

The Goliath is by far my best sub ohm tank and I have a few.

Dual coil at .4ohms and its chucking out clouds, more than my Aspire, Kanger, Horizon arctic or Smok.

I bought a spare Goliath, just in case....

Hi,

Yea Goliath is my fav RTA atm , close second lemoV2 , now if only they had put the lemoV2's filling top mechanism on the Goliath id be a contented man especially as i find the heat-sinks on the Goliath pointless and it has a nice easy juice shut-off they could have replaced the heat-sink with a nice easy fill port but still keep the access to the deck the same.

As for the amount of juice the Goliath uses , well its all going into your system so really it just means you can reduce your %nic so in the end it don’t really count as a bad point IMO (especially if it was as easy to fill as the lemoV2) .

as for personal "pick-up" preference id say

1. Goliath
2. Lemo V2
3. Goblin

Dont like dripers or mouth-lung draws nowadays.

Lets see what Youde come up with next :D

Lets see what Youde come up with next :D

ermm... the Goliath V2?

11401170_952222774845705_4014969697164160028_n.jpg

10559859_941632139238102_8078496149820801658_n.jpg

11118504_941632175904765_3083096487813962364_n.jpg

Nice, they are moving quick ^^

As you know i was hoping for a top fill to be added but dont look like it , however i am liking the look of the Zephyrus.

Where’s the first outlets in the UK that pick up Youde products ? i usually just wait as everyone pretty quickly stocks Youde stuff but other than ordering from overseas what’s my best option?

Nice, they are moving quick ^^

As you know i was hoping for a top fill to be added but dont look like it , however i am liking the look of the Zephyrus.

Where’s the first outlets in the UK that pick up Youde products ? i usually just wait as everyone pretty quickly stocks Youde stuff but other than ordering from overseas what’s my best option?

Not sure about top fill, I think just the Goblin Mini does too fill.

I've used Pro Vapours >Pro Vapours ? Electronic Cigarettes ? E-Liquids ? Starter kits £19.99 and Vapetime for youde stuff before. Not sure how quick they get them in though. I tend to go to Gearbest first I don't mind waiting a week for 50% price difference.

Goliath v2 is on GB now, and with discount code GOLIATHV2 it's $31.

Back
Top Bottom