What's new

Tube mod wraps?

Zited

Postman
Hello vapers. So not too long ago I got myself my first mech tube, (heavy hitter by times vape) and since it is brass it has a strong metal smell after a while and Im a very smell oriented person, I can't stand the smell of it on my hands although I want too use it so bad... People have been saying if that's the case too just get a wrap for it so I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a nice like paint splatter wrap for it?

Thanks alot
-Zited

Like a Jackson Pollock, What about finding a auto wrapper local to you, they always have off cuts and because it's small they may do it why you wait, not sure about getting a Pollock though

Like a Jackson Pollock, What about finding a auto wrapper local to you, they always have off cuts and because it's small they may do it why you wait, not sure about getting a Pollock though
Yeah sorta like a Jackson pollock, as for a auto wrapper local to me there just isn't any. I'm from a small town so the chances of finding one off them are slim

Try google for your area, stripped down I imagine it's quite light, postal service. I do understand about living in a rural location it's a 60mile round trip for me to a vape shop.

Try google for your area, stripped down I imagine it's quite light, postal service. I do understand about living in a rural location it's a 60mile round trip for me to a vape shop.
Alrighty ill give it a shot. Don't see it tho... And as for ur 60mile trip that's just pure insanity, you should open a shop closer to you for everyone

type into your search engine I'm sure contact detail will come up

Not sure about paint splatter colour but you can get heat shring tubing in all sorts of colours and thickness.
I used to use this sort of stuff for fishing rod handles.

Do an ebay search but this is the sort of stuff but you can get plastic too like the battery wraps.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361364301053

Back
Top Bottom