What's new

Top fed gennies?

Purplefowler

Administrator
Staff member
I'm bored and want a new toy and have been looking at getting a new atty. I am intregued by top fed/gravity fed gennies but they are few and far between. I quite like the look of electro pipes talos or lv. Has anyone else tried either of these or any other ones of this type? I like the idea of doing away with the genesis tilt (yes I am that lazy!) and have heard they are good for fruit and dessert flavours which is my thing but other than that I'm just intregued I guess.
Talos
LV

I have a US G tank by scubabatdan a top fed genesis, been using it for over a year :cool:

I've had both the LV and NV and a cyclon v1, of them all i prefured the LV, but have to say the cyclon v2 looks good. I like the cobra over all of them though, best gennie i've tryed so far just need a tank without the branding.

I've had both the LV and NV and a cyclon v1, of them all i prefured the LV, but have to say the cyclon v2 looks good. I like the cobra over all of them though, best gennie i've tryed so far just need a tank without the branding.
I'm having a trial on a cyclon so I'll let everyone know how I get on with it. I'm really looking forward to having something new to fiddle around with :D

The cyclon i found to be a solid atty, but my clumsey fingers struggled to coil it, to be fair to the cyclon it was one of my first gennies which could explain the dificulty in coiling.

Back
Top Bottom