What's new

Tomahawk mech

Fuck that xD must feel like your walking around with a bank bag full of 2p's in your pocket

Theres a short switch in the classifieds for £60, its all ready scuffed up a bit so wouldnt matter if i got beat up anymore
Haha yeah, bulky I know but I like the weight and shape in jacket pocket, I know which pocket it's in and can instantly tell if I've left it somewhere

It's a killer good mech from reading the reviews in the groups, however as mentioned, if you don't want to carry an expensive authentic outside, it's probably not for you.

Another option is the underdog by cloud chasers club, getting big thumbs up at around £70, I keep eyeballing it.

Some other apes have mentioned the X1 that's a good mech, also look at the Endless Clean, £80 gets you a mech and an hourglass RDA, it's an authentic manufactured by shadeevaping and I have the Brass and the Colourchange, it's a seriously hard hitting mech in a small platform.

Also have you thought about a pre-owned mech? Lot's of mech only groups around on FB...

I'll have a snoop around the fb pages, rob is kindly sending me a mech to me, so I'll be giving that a go.....I can see myself starting to collect mechs over the coming years now after the suggestions

Mechs don't let you down, I was aiming for 1 or 2, I now have about 40 [emoji23] Enjoy your Vape.

Mechs don't let you down, I was aiming for 1 or 2, I now have about 40 [emoji23] Enjoy your Vape.

Aye, thanks to you, you cheeky wee besom, I was only going for a couple of decent Mechs too - until you start telling me of lots of other lovely shiny tubes.....:17:

[emoji23][emoji23] with me its mechs, RDAs and Converse/Vans, that's the way to my heart!

Doug, that little black phantom I was using at VC, you're more than welcome to take that off my hands for some of your cookie juice ;)
I don't really like the switch on it, it's yours if you want it

Doug, that little black phantom I was using at VC, you're more than welcome to take that off my hands for some of your cookie juice ;)
I don't really like the switch on it, it's yours if you want it

Isn't the phantom the 1 with the switch without the locking ring? I'd rather have a locking ring tbh but I'll sort the cookie juice out for you at weekend when I can get a concentrate order. Can't do anything till end of week for that though, had wallet and phone stolen at weekend

Isn't the phantom the 1 with the switch without the locking ring? I'd rather have a locking ring tbh but I'll sort the cookie juice out for you at weekend when I can get a concentrate order. Can't do anything till end of week for that though, had wallet and phone stolen at weekend
the black one with the veloshitty on the top of it, and yeah, no locking ring, I just unscrew the button / atty a little when in my pocket
Ouch! never fun when that happens

the black one with the veloshitty on the top of it, and yeah, no locking ring, I just unscrew the button / atty a little when in my pocket

Yeah I'll leave that with you thanks mate, knowing me I'd forget to do that and blow my leg off....I've got 1 bottle cookie ready to go but it's in a 6mg....you're 3mg if I remember right aren't you?

Yeah I'll leave that with you thanks mate, knowing me I'd forget to do that and blow my leg off....I've got 1 bottle cookie ready to go but it's in a 6mg....you're 3mg if I remember right aren't you?
I even manage to do it when I'm drunk!
I was just being cheeky :P I think I'm going to try DIY when I get paid at the end of this month, especially at the amount of liquid I am going through atm.. did nearly 100ml on Friday and Saturday alone :D
I ordered a ruby too :)

I'll send you some over mate...it'll be a couple weeks till its steeped mind haha I'll sort it out and get your address when it's ready to be posted. Just checked through all my juice stash and I'm 1 flavour short so it isn't that bad haha

Back
Top Bottom