What's new

Tomahawk mech

How sad. The Scarab is a truly beautiful Mod, it has been just about everywhere with me, but always carried in a breast pocket, hence its appearance. Because of its astonishing conductivity, I found it to have an extremely good battery life. I would urge you to "use it" as it was intended to be used and as it has been used.:)

I second @spikeuk suggestion that a PapsV4 would be very, very high on my list as my next Mech, apart from the fact I already have one and use it constantly.:2thumbsup: However. Keep an eye on your postbox then @chopper. I'm going to send you something to play with. ;)

Hi mate. It's a beautiful mod that gets used in house only. The sad thing I find is not having the guts to take it out as I'm scared it'll get damaged, and that is the absolute last thing I want to happen. Just looking for something that I'll be happy taking out of the house that I don't kind as much being subjected to wear and tear (especially at work, I'm a slaughterman so always on my feet) and the last thing I want is any damage to this whatsoever. It is, literally in house only. I currently have a 1.03ohm build in there, but I think my personal problem is it's never out of my hands. Same to you rob, keep an eye on your postbox as I'm sending you something as a token of my appreciation for what you opened into my life re mech mods with some assistance from @moley

What I am sending you to try, already looks like it has done a round or two in a Slaughter House @chopper.;) It's something a bit different, be interesting to see how you get on, oh and it's an 18650 this time.:D

I can't say nothing that can justify the way I feel about your generosity, you truly are an absolute gentleman.
I'm currently in dialogue with someone about sending you something, even as a small token of gratitude and appreciation from me to you, this person is a vendor and I'm hoping (well, 99.999% certain that he has your personal details) and will send directly to you. Thank god you didn't see the above edited post with me asking apes for help with your preferences about an hour ago :)

What I am sending you to try, already looks like it has done a round or two in a Slaughter House @chopper.;) It's something a bit different, be interesting to see how you get on, oh and it's an 18650 this time.:D
spoon whittler by any chance?

How sad. The Scarab is a truly beautiful Mod, it has been just about everywhere with me, but always carried in a breast pocket, hence its appearance. Because of its astonishing conductivity, I found it to have an extremely good battery life. I would urge you to "use it" as it was intended to be used and as it has been used.:)

I second @spikeuk suggestion that a PapsV4 would be very, very high on my list as my next Mech, apart from the fact I already have one and use it constantly.:2thumbsup: However. Keep an eye on your postbox then @chopper. I'm going to send you something to play with. ;)

You are totally correct dear chap, a mod is made to be used but I fear the younger generation do not have a "breast pocket" as we are accustomed to... That pocket in their jeans which is 3/4 of the way down their leg may be out of reach on most occasions so may I suggest some other form of protection...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nylon-Hol...454397?hash=item5d4ceb677d:g:XvkAAOxyIv5TkeK7
Pip Pip, trust I will catch you at the Drones later for a rubber or two of bridge......

You are totally correct dear chap, a mod is made to be used but I fear the younger generation do not have a "breast pocket" as we are accustomed to... That pocket in their jeans which is 3/4 of the way down their leg may be out of reach on most occasions so may I suggest some other form of protection...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nylon-Hol...454397?hash=item5d4ceb677d:g:XvkAAOxyIv5TkeK7
Pip Pip, trust I will catch you at the Drones later for a rubber or two of bridge......

But I prefer a lanyard :)

And I'm 27 going on 57, and tend to wear braces sometimes haha. It's more the friends I tend to frequent, they, like me are clumsy and do I trust them to hold without dropping? No, my heart is in my mouth when they pick their own mod up, never mind something like the scarab.

I've got a wedding coming up, and I imagine I'll be taking the scarab with me for the ease of breast pocket storage, but I seriously think that it may be me being paranoid or over protective that it's not left the house as yet. The last time I wore a proper shirt was in family court for my kids 18 months ago

May have to bookmark the paps v4 for when I can order at some point...can't have enough mods can you?

for work and out and about I've got the RX200s with TMv2

Fuck that xD must feel like your walking around with a bank bag full of 2p's in your pocket

Just looking for something that I'll be happy taking out of the house that I don't kind as much being subjected to wear and tear (especially at work, I'm a slaughterman so always on my feet)]

Theres a short switch in the classifieds for £60, its all ready scuffed up a bit so wouldnt matter if i got beat up anymore

It's a killer good mech from reading the reviews in the groups, however as mentioned, if you don't want to carry an expensive authentic outside, it's probably not for you.

Another option is the underdog by cloud chasers club, getting big thumbs up at around £70, I keep eyeballing it.

Some other apes have mentioned the X1 that's a good mech, also look at the Endless Clean, £80 gets you a mech and an hourglass RDA, it's an authentic manufactured by shadeevaping and I have the Brass and the Colourchange, it's a seriously hard hitting mech in a small platform.

Also have you thought about a pre-owned mech? Lot's of mech only groups around on FB...

Back
Top Bottom