What's new

The Kayfun Prime

I'm still catching up on a few missed months of new tanks .... just ordered a Berserker Mini. I'll check it out, thanks. :10:

Totally agree. Mine lasted a week. Costly mistake as I bought an authentic + extension. I thought it was going to be a larger Kayfun V3 mini...

I got a Dvarw, and love it.
I've just got a dvarw MTL and just can't seem to get the wicking right, flavours there and then drops off after a while, do you have any tips @domejunky ?

I've also just got a berserker mini and am very impressed, excellent flavour @Crewella

I had an authentic and even after a full svoemesto o ring set and a replacement spring I could only get the damn thing to work maybe 60% of the time. But when it was working right. Oh my god such a good vape.

I didn't like it much either and that's nothing to do with airflow .... It was just a meh vape though.

It was enough to scar you for life............

.........but my 4th clone was perfect and I estimate I put 5 litres of juice through it.

I can't even talk about it........still in therapy

I am loving mine. 0.7 ohm clapton - the vandy vape MTL wire. It has retired my use of the Rose3 for now.

Back
Top Bottom