What's new

The Cloud Atomizer by WOTOFO

ukvapor

Initiate
I am fairly new to sub-ohming :newhere:, I liked the idea of having a tank and a dripper in one so I bought the cloud atomizer by wotofo. Whilst I am waiting for it to arrive has anyone used this product or other products by wotofo? What type of builds could I get with this?

I am fairly new to sub-ohming :newhere:, I liked the idea of having a tank and a dripper in one so I bought the cloud atomizer by wotofo. Whilst I am waiting for it to arrive has anyone used this product or other products by wotofo? What type of builds could I get with this?

I have a cloud, really like it, lowest build I done prob about .50(as always make sure you have an ohms meter and decent batteries if sub ohming.)
70/30 vg/pg is prob the highest vg ratio it can handle.
Only gripe is below deck building for me is a pain in the arse...hence not much use at the moment.
see below for full review, the drip tip advice is helpful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZD0vXabrFw

I have a cloud, really like it, lowest build I done prob about .50(as always make sure you have an ohms meter and decent batteries if sub ohming.)
70/30 vg/pg is prob the highest vg ratio it can handle.
Only gripe is below deck building for me is a pain in the arse...hence not much use at the moment.
see below for full review, the drip tip advice is helpful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZD0vXabrFw

Glad to hear it :D I have an ohms meter and a sigelei 100w plus with purple efest 35amp batteries. So max vg has trouble dripping from tank or is that just your build? Ahh about the drip tip, you wouldn't recommend this one then? oso 2puffs Hybrid Clone 510 Metal 2 Piece Wide Mouth Big Bore Drip Tip | eBay

Could you recommend one for me please? :)

Yip, max vg has trouble dripping from the tank is my experience, feed holes can't handle it, but give it a go it maybe was just me..lol.
the drip tip may be ok if its wide enough not to stick/interfere with the pumping action.
I use this one on the left
dt.jpg

This is the atty that spends the most time on top of my mod for sure. In fact, i'm chuffing on one now.:D

I really like the functionality and flavour from this one.

Higher VG as stated above does require squeezing a bit more often than less viscous juice. But definitely works all the same.

Is much like squonking, you will learn how often to push with different liquids after a bit of time with it.

The only thing about this atty that could be problematic for some is the raised lip around the build area.

Personally it doesn't bother me, though I do find the best method is to install the coils, then lower them in line with the airflow using a small allen key through the coil (lets you keep it straight and

gives you a handle to hold).

If you end up getting frustrated with it, there are other decks that are compatible with the tank. If I can find the list i'll edit this post. Not sure if any/all retain airflow adjustment though.

Great choice though, sure you will love it too.

Thats's great news re the high vg...I must learn to be more patient and not cane the living daylights out of it....Nah fk it.."as it appens" Im not that keen on high vg.
Now where did I put it...mmm

Back
Top Bottom