What's new

SSMaximus Pro

I think there may be a certain amount of artistic license in the photos, they don't even all seem to show the same bit of kit. Which is why I'm holding off on preorder and waiting til it's released. Hopefully, come friday, they'll have some real pics up.

Has anyone Purchased one of these as its looking like the only thing i can afford at the moment if they are any good

Interesting...at that price it`s not out of the question to get me to try another rebuildable..although I wish they`d do away with the need for screwdrivers and make the connectors spring loaded or something easy.

Has the site been updated and that`s the real mccoy shown now ?

I like the look of that too - a rebuildable tank - generous supply of spares too. £35 though - I am thinking about how many Vivi Novas and spare heads could be bought for that amount -including the supposed V5 with the metal slip covers and thinking they may be a better buy.

I like the look of that too - a rebuildable tank - generous supply of spares too. £35 though - I am thinking about how many Vivi Novas and spare heads could be bought for that amount -including the supposed V5 with the metal slip covers and thinking they may be a better buy.

My advice, go for the vivi nova ;)

Shame really, I thought that might have been ok. Oh well, the search for a decent, affordable rebuildable goes on....lucky I love my Vivi's really.

Back
Top Bottom