What's new

Shall I get iGo-W or Phonix SS/A7?

I'd like something small such as the igo but I think the quality of the SS may be better. I've heard the air holes on the W are too small also.

Would like a pros and cons or comparison from those who have had each. Or if you've had one of the above, a few pros and cons on which you've had. I shall make my decision this eve I reckon.

ta

I have a w myself and once set up right its a vice vape, lots of flavor and vapor.

With the phonix I'm yet to try but going on where the air hole sits, it might be a bit more efficient plus it has a couple of other bits that the w doesn't

Don't know if this will be your first BDA but I can say, the w is well made and strait forward to use and I didn't have any grumbles about air flow its a slight bit looser than a nova tank if that helps, but then everyone has there preferences

Thanks for the input. Struggling to find decent reviews of the Phoenix. Yes it will be my first rebuildable dripper.

So it this the same as the phoenix/A7? Looks like it. Why so many names!

Last edited:
It looks the same to me but once someone brings out a new bit of kit it don't take long for copies to start popping up all over the place

Some will use similar metals plastics etc and some will copy to very close to the same build standard and some are just shoddy so that's why its good to have a look about, but if it works the same and you build a good coil there is not much to grumble about

I got an igo w and the draw for me is okay. Mine has just one air hole but I've seen them with 2. After a lot of experimenting I've found that it works best with a single 1ohm (ish) coil. It works as well as my igo L. Performance wise I think I prefer the igo L. Looks wise, the igo w is better. The top caps on both are interchangeable but then the air hole is not quite where it should be. I like the igos also for the fact that they are made of 304 food grade stainless steel.

Back
Top Bottom