What's new

Say goodbye to dry hits on Genesis atties! Kraken dual coil build.

Got the Kraken setup as per the video, and its pretty good. However, unless direct lung hitting, I'm getting barely any vapour. My Evod's produce more vapour than this!

What am I doing wrong?

edit/ I'll get a pic in a moment.

Last edited:
Got the Kraken setup as per the video, and its pretty good. However, unless direct lung hitting, I'm getting barely any vapour. My Evod's produce more vapour than this!

What am I doing wrong?

edit/ I'll get a pic in a moment.

With air holes open full you will have to lung hit :)

Fuck that! haha.

Any way of getting decent vapour with a normal drag style?

Close the airholes to only one side open, and half close the one airholes.

Just make sure that half air hole is right in front of the coils.

Have you tried a Kayfun, good flavour and vapour with regular mouth hits

Close the airholes to only one side open, and half close the one airholes.

Just make sure that half air hole is right in front of the coils.

Have you tried a Kayfun, good flavour and vapour with regular mouth hits

Thanks for the reply, I'll give it a go.

Got a Kayfun winging its way to me from Fasttech, should be here next week. In fact that's where I've got most of my shinies from!

:D

Also, I've just had a few lung hits. And while it does create massive vapour, it tastes awful and leaves a nasty aftertaste.

People don't actually vape like that all the time do they? lol

Also, I've just had a few lung hits. And while it does create massive vapour, it tastes awful and leaves a nasty aftertaste.

People don't actually vape like that all the time do they? lol

Yeah most people lung hit on genesis (like kraken) and drippers.

With some juices it actually gives better flavour!

Can't knock fast tech, great way of trying all the devices and then decides which ones are worth buying genuine :)

Yeah most people lung hit on genesis (like kraken) and drippers.

With some juices it actually gives better flavour!

Can't knock fast tech, great way of trying all the devices and then decides which ones are worth buying genuine :)

Very impressive prices. And the quality of the gear is good too if you do some research and read the reviews and discussions.

I've got a couple of 16mm Genesis Atty's. Mini DID sized ones that I was hoping I could use to replace the EVOD / ASPIRE I take out and about with me, but I can't get them to wick properly either :(

Have spent hours messing with them aswell. S/s Mesh seems to be best - I couldn't get on with S/s Rope. Any tips on stopping the metallic dry hit burning throat sensation the S/s stuff gives off sometimes?

Sort of going off topic here now, I apologise.

My kraken clone hasn't been getting much use. after seeing this i just had to have a go came out at .5ohm also i used one piece of canthal and wound both coils on it.
So there is only one connection on the positive post.
Filled with spearmint vg and no dry hits just tons of flavor and vapor:)

Back
Top Bottom