What's new

Rta wicking problems

Purplefowler

Administrator
Staff member
Seeing as how today is wicking problems day, I thought I'd join in :) I'm having problems getting enough juice to feed up. I thought maybe my mostly vg mixes were too thick, but I've just been trying the same juice in a ce2 and it wicks fine, lovely clouds and no dry hits. I'm using 2mm wick but the German stuff I'm using seems to go very thin once it starts (if that makes any sense. Should I try thicker wick, or different 2mm or add more water to my mix. When it's all set up you can't actually see the wick in the tank. It's driving me crazy. I know once it clicks it will be great, but at the moment my ce2s are kicking its arse!

Yes, dry hit flavour! Weak in the vapour department. If I hadn't had one really good coil I would have given up, but I know it can work and when it does it is amazing. I can get a couple of good lung fulls (although not as big as i would like, then dry hit.

According to CW's page that might mean it is actually flooded......hmmm

Tell me about it :(
i got amazing results at first with the RDA then I just couldn't get it to work properly. It's not the unit, must be me. Like the Cobra.

Back
Top Bottom