What's new

RSST flooding issue

Phew, glad i havent been the only one then scratching my head.

kinda leaves me thinking what the rubber bung is for then,, but who cares as the flavour this thing chucks out is outstanding. :)

Phew, glad i havent been the only one then scratching my head.

kinda leaves me thinking what the rubber bung is for then,, but who cares as the flavour this thing chucks out is outstanding. :)

Top notch isn't it mate.

My original coil got grumpy, so I took it down a wrap. 1 ohm on the mechanical is awesome!

I proper love this thing :D

Top notch isn't it mate.

My original coil got grumpy, so I took it down a wrap. 1 ohm on the mechanical is awesome!

I proper love this thing :D

top notch indeed matey, begs the question as to why i didn't plunge in before but better late than never i guess lol.

been chugging my face off with it all day on the UDT mech and its ace. :)

top notch indeed matey, begs the question as to why i didn't plunge in before but better late than never i guess lol.

been chugging my face off with it all day on the UDT mech and its ace. :)

Top notch mate, im still loving my re-buildable may have to have a looky at yours and compare the two as I may well get another anyway so always best to try before ya buy lol.

I had to re-do my coil today that rocky road tastes ace but cruds the coil big time............took my 5 mins and tbh new coil is better than the old one. Just burnt crud off of mesh and re-coiled, away I go good as new lol

Top notch mate, im still loving my re-buildable may have to have a looky at yours and compare the two as I may well get another anyway so always best to try before ya buy lol.

I had to re-do my coil today that rocky road tastes ace but cruds the coil big time............took my 5 mins and tbh new coil is better than the old one. Just burnt crud off of mesh and re-coiled, away I go good as new lol

I've been having the same problem with the juice I use on my AGA.

I used the drill bit method to make the coil so I was able to slide the coil out clean the wick and dry burn the coil.

rocky road has mashmellow in and that cruds the coil big time im finding. Tbh is a quick job to sort and its a small price to pay for such a nice vape.
Didnt think of burning the coil off I just made a new one. I used the drill bit method also. Problem I had is that it was basically welded to the mesh with crud so basically had to undo it all anyway. Only lasted two days lol

There is a vacuum issue if you leave filler cap etc in, but one thing I have found that I now make my own juice 70%VG and 30%PG and have found that this issue disappears the more gloopy the juice is the less chance of ending up creating a space vacuum in ur tank. I always used to leave my filer hole open, my big problem is I love to just lie in bed and vape but with the filler hole open on some attys the chamber would flood.

Simon

rocky road has mashmellow in and that cruds the coil big time im finding. Tbh is a quick job to sort and its a small price to pay for such a nice vape.
Didnt think of burning the coil off I just made a new one. I used the drill bit method also. Problem I had is that it was basically welded to the mesh with crud so basically had to undo it all anyway. Only lasted two days lol

Like I said, same problem with my fav juice.........I just pulled the wick each evening, flamed it and dry burned the coil - BEFORE it got too crudded up to get it out.

yeah that clears it, I just unrolled and cleaned the mesh off and now its back to like new. As I say I enjoyed the vape so no big problem also gave me an excuse to have another go at re-coiling which has come out well no hotspots at all.

Im very happy I tried re-buildables and tbh am well getting the hang of doing a descent coil.

Im thinking wonder if I could get a double bent ss wicks in there, well I know I can but wonder if it will be worth crack

Back
Top Bottom