What's new

Rose V2 clone now in UK - £26!!

2 sugars in mine please mate.

Proper PG tips please.

Can't stand that cloned tea they sell in the unbranded boxes in the supermarkets these days :)

YORKSHIRE tea not that girly PG piss in a cup excuse for tea

Man up biatches :P

I think the rose is much better in terms of flavour and performance...

I do agree with you that it's better, but its a very different vape to the Kayfun. Flavour is more intense, but the Kayfun can blow more vapour although I think that's due to the long coil in the Rose that's slower to heat. Although, the Rose is kicking the clouds today with a VG heavy juice!
Yes, it's better, but it was a lot more expensive than the Kayfun.
I like'em both! :)

Don't matter how it's dressed up PayPal are and will be clamping down on all these fast buck merchants thinking they're Alan Fucking Sugar when they're more Del Boy at best who blatantly advertise clones and so called 1:1's in the UK while offering PayPal services as payment. No need to quote the eBay bullshit either as it's a minefield to police but if you report an item on there for being a rip off it will get removed as such.

One point id like to make.

With knockoff clothes, its all about the aesthetics, the quality is often piss poor at best.

With atties its about the performance (for most I assume)

The appeal IMO is to have a piece of kit that functions well and is effective....

If people buy kit original or fake, just to show off what they can afford that's pretty sad.

With atomizers, I think its a different kettle of fish to most mods. As the premium / desirability comes from the performance as opposed to fancy engravings/materials.

So it must be understandable why some with a limited budget still crave the best vape they can get.

IMO would be nice if china payed royalties to the original makers! Would be an interesting twist.

Don't matter how it's dressed up PayPal are and will be clamping down on all these fast buck merchants thinking they're Alan Fucking Sugar when they're more Del Boy at best who blatantly advertise clones and so called 1:1's in the UK while offering PayPal services as payment. No need to quote the eBay bullshit either as it's a minefield to police but if you report an item on there for being a rip off it will get removed as such.

Makes no difference, China "authentic" products will end up steamrolling all over this little spat in the end anyway. So the current market for authentic tubes will dissapate over the next year to 18 months anyway an no one will care a jot as they are tooting on their Sigelei 2kW with a UD quad coil RTA.

Back
Top Bottom