What's new

Rose V2 clone now in UK - £26!!

Good job an all. No need for that kind of trash polluting the market over here. It should stay where it came from, dirty counterfeits.
When it affects/targets something close to my heart it really makes my blood boil. Although I hate clones in general, i especially hate UK stuff, and in particular my beloved Roses being cloned.
Absolutely disgusting.

But there is stuff going on the behind the scenes so I am told. People working together, coming together (a bit like me and @Mawsley do) to make sure clones and cloning is brought to an end.
Or atleast the access of them anyway, and once the access stops, there will be no demand so production will cease. The original modders will win, it's only a matter of time but I have been told by an insider that 18 months is a realistic time frame. WEHEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! It will be either originals or ego batteries. Which one will you choose?:P Although hopefully there will be some original stuff to come out of china to please those on a budget without pretending they have a nemesis or rose etc. that would be the ideal situation.

Anyway, my clone bashing days are long gone, so I am going to stop now. I do not wish to offend and this post has been made with humour in mind so please nobody take it too seriously or get your bollocks tangled.

Yep, stopping "fake" goods has worked so well for multi-billion dollar companies hasn't it. A couple of tiny companies think they will stop China? LMFAO. Your insider is living in cloud cuckoo land I am afraid.

And in the meantime, China will innovate, they have shown they can do this with the regulated mods coming out, where does that leave all the flashlight tube engravers? You will see the rise of UD, Kanger, Innokin etc and all of the "authentic modders" will slowly drop by the wayside as their market disappears.

First they copy, then they improve, then they design, innovate and flatten the rest of the market.

That said, there will always be a micro market for one off mods and delightful creations like the Morr Crann.

I think the problem is that there will always be clones Sam....like it or not. In the "watch world" wearing a watch that says "rolex" had better be a proper rolex :D but the rolex submariner is the most copied watch ever.....everyone including breitling, tag, omega, seiko....ect has some sort of sub-a-like in there range.....the difference is that for one, they dont have "rolex" or "submariner" on the dial....they may share the same "style" dial or hands and they may pay "hommage" to the sub, but there will be differences....major ones...

What ive never understood about clones in this community is that they will copy everything from the trademark right through to the packaging? What the fuck is that about?

If your gonna copy something, dont just do a 1:1 copy.....otherwise you deserve everything coming to you.....

There is room for kayfun/taifun/rose ect alikes but the actual counterfieting of anything is illegal, and wrong....

Would you wear a fake lacoste® shirt? Or >insert brand name here< fake clothing

After spending 2 days with one and only getting a half decent vape out of one, China are fucking welcome to keep it.

The base needed a full strip down, the center pin gave different readings depending how far in or out it was turned.
The fluid control is a pointless gimmick thats not needed.
The deck is fucking pointless, the ceramic caps just gunge up.

IMHO it's far to over engineered, if they used a normal deck with posts, removed the ceramic cups, had only 2 channels and a normal air hole (who wants to limit the air these days ?) it could have been a decent tank.

However if they had done that it would have been Taifun !!

appropriation is something i am in favour of MrTeaTime
as a post modernist i am fully behind the appropriation of things, borrowing of elements to create something new.
it is indeed the complete rip off that i am against.

and you are right about fake designer clothes. wouldnt touch them with a barge pole!!!!!
i like my lacoste polos, designer jeans, jumpers and nike air max. would i wear cheap fakes? over my dead body!!!!
if i didnt have the money for them i would just buy clothes from h&m instead, and trainers from sports direct or the like.

After spending 2 days with one and only getting a half decent vape out of one, China are fucking welcome to keep it.

The base needed a full strip down, the center pin gave different readings depending how far in or out it was turned.
The fluid control is a pointless gimmick thats not needed.
The deck is fucking pointless, the ceramic caps just gunge up.

IMHO it's far to over engineered, if they used a normal deck with posts, removed the ceramic cups, had only 2 channels and a normal air hole (who wants to limit the air these days ?) it could have been a decent tank.

However if they had done that it would have been Taifun !!

I don't think your problem is with the clone mate it's with the rose in general.

The genuine also has the pointless ceramic cup and juice control (which I am in fact a major fan of) and any atty gives an odd reading if pin screwed in too far and not making a good connection no?

I think it's genius but each to their own!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Good job an all. No need for that kind of trash polluting the market over here. It should stay where it came from, dirty counterfeits.
When it affects/targets something close to my heart it really makes my blood boil. Although I hate clones in general, i especially hate UK stuff, and in particular my beloved Roses being cloned.
Absolutely disgusting.

But there is stuff going on the behind the scenes so I am told. People working together, coming together (a bit like me and Mawsley do) to make sure clones and cloning is brought to an end.
Or atleast the access of them anyway, and once the access stops, there will be no demand so production will cease. The original modders will win, it's only a matter of time but I have been told by an insider that 18 months is a realistic time frame. WEHEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! It will be either originals or ego batteries. Which one will you choose?:P Although hopefully there will be some original stuff to come out of china to please those on a budget without pretending they have a nemesis or rose etc. that would be the ideal situation.

Anyway, my clone bashing days are long gone, so I am going to stop now. I do not wish to offend and this post has been made with humour in mind so please nobody take it too seriously or get your bollocks tangled.

I see your ethics mate but I don't think there's a chance in hell people will stop the Chinese modders from producing clones.

Think your friend is telling you what you want to hear mate but you never know!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

and you are right about fake designer clothes. wouldnt touch them with a barge pole!!!!!
i like my lacoste polos, designer jeans, jumpers and nike air max. would i wear cheap fakes? over my dead body!!!!
if i didnt have the money for them i would just buy clothes from h&m instead, and trainers from sports direct or the like.

I wouldn't touch designer clothes full stop. Matalan all the way for me.

Back
Top Bottom