What's new

Rose V2 clone now in UK - £26!!

Oh also the kayfun works on pressure which is shite! Rose is gravity fed which most would agree works so much better. And you don't loose a tank when you fuck with your coil.

In my opinion the rose is mind blowing. If it wasn't I wouldn't own 3. I had several kayfuns but got rid as they tasted like shit after id had a rose. I personally feel the rose is worth it's value. Way more, especially if you compare it to a 3.1.

and as for the over engineering argument, it's bollocks. The ceramic cup does a cracking job. Ever used an immortalizer or an Immo+? Ceramic base makes everything better.

and juice control. How is it a bad thing? How many times have you had a cotton dry burn on a kayfun for example? Especially with thick juice. Not anymore, not with a rose!!!! And the argument about it would be better with 1 juice channel?!?? Bullshit! You make your cotton go like on the Eden tutorial vid on YouTube and you get way more juice travelling to your wick than if there was a single channel. The rose, IMO, is the best atomizer ever been. Only thing to come close for flavour was my in'ax, and I'm not even a genesis fan but fuck me that was good, and piss easy to build for a genny, never had a hotspot ever.

oh and the haters saying a rose is hard to build and something that expensive shouldn't be so hard to build??
...I hate to think how you
would react if you paid top whack for a good genesis!

and ifyou are seriously struggling to coil the rose? Micro and cotton it with a drill bit small enough to go in the channels at a diagonal and it is a price of cake!!!!!

I said it was a pita.. Not a struggle or hard. It just isn't that much better than a kayfun and frankly a sub ohmed T7 kicks it in the face and steals it's toys for the princely sum of 27 pounds. And I've never had a dry hit on a KFL even on 70% juice made with gloopy boots VG

Oh also the kayfun works on pressure which is shite! Rose is gravity fed which most would agree works so much better. And you don't loose a tank when you fuck with your coil.

I agree the chimney juice control is good but I have a little thing with 5ml marked on the side that stops me loosing any juice if I need to mess with the coil on a kayfun . The rose requires you to carry a giant lump of steel :P :-)

Are you telling a porky here Mr. Mawsley?

Nope.

There's not a hope in chuff anyone with a genuine Rose would ever say that the clone has better threading or airflow, that's an utter nonsense to the power of daft. And this one is particularly gash.

I found the Rose surprisingly easily to build and the Kayfun isn't even in its league.

The Rose is quirky, perfectly machined, easy to build and vapes flawlessly in my opinion.

I went in with high expectations after the hype, and the Rose exceeded them.

I found the Rose surprisingly easily to build and the Kayfun isn't even in its league.

The Rose is quirky, perfectly machined, easy to build and vapes flawlessly in my opinion.

I went in with high expectations after the hype, and the Rose exceeded them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
wot he said

Nope.

There's not a hope in chuff anyone with a genuine Rose would ever say that the clone has better threading or airflow, that's an utter nonsense to the power of daft. And this one is particularly gash.

Not so much the threading.

The AFC too tight on the genuine.

It isn't nonsense, I have watched 2 videos from genuine rose v2 owners and both were having trouble with stuck AFC ring.

All atties can have issues mate, even genuine original super expensive ones :)

I have watched 2 videos...

19518.jpg

I didn't say every owner had AFC trouble.

But I have seen posts from people with a Pallas and an original who have stated they preferred the AFC on the clone.

You then said I was talking balls so I confirmed my story, to be greeted with an image of a thread burner.

We all buy what we want to buy, don't get why the elitist army always feel the need to get involved in every clone thread and try and say our opinions are wrong and we are inferior to your super vape collections.

Every clone thread lately is ending like this and it's boring.

If your not interested in clones, why read and comment in such threads?

You sure as fuck don't let anyone who looks at clones in your connoisseurs club so why try and shit on our threads?

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this or the Expromizer hmmmmm.

Do you have to buy the base with the rose?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom