What's new

Rose V2 clone now in UK - £26!!

But it will still never be a rose. The same as a polo shirt, regardless of quality, with a crocodile sewn on will never be a Lacoste polo shirt. Because it's not, it's something trying to be passed off as the actual item. So just because a clone is shit doesn't mean that the real thing is, I doubt anyone has ever judged a Lacoste polo on the quality of a fake. The same can be said for Nike trainers.

I can't help but feel clone users are almost justifying it to themselves that it's ok in these debates. Because deep down they know it is wrong and feel shit about it. There also seems to be a lot of bitterness like when people say they can't afford genuine items. It's such a rubbish excuse, I am not wealthy, I am
severely underpaid for what I do. But I am careful where I spend on other things, I sacrifice other things to but nice mods and atties. And vaping is my only vice. I'm sure there's some that claim they simply cannot afford but then drink like a fish, indulge on drugs at the weekend, have other expensive hobbies, drive flashy cars, visit strip clubs etc. all again stuff they do not need.

This is true, its not a real rose. But you stated it wouldn't be accurate if they didn't have the CAD files, and the materials would be crap. Hence 3d scanning to 5 microns and material analysis.

I don't feel shit about it at all. I have a wish list of genuine devices (Mor Crann being one), and I can say after buying a cloned Rose, if I had dropped £130 on it I would be fucking pissed off.

And I don't drink, I don't take drugs and I don't have a flashy car, or a flashy motorbike!

Is this thread still going ?

Simple solution is buy what you can afford and be happy.

People buy Aston Martins, why ? Underneath it's a Ford Mondeo.

There will always be people for it and people against it...... The same there will always be genuine and clone.

I can't be arsed with this thread anymore you chunts are boring me now :P

hey everybody ..another clone conversation thread:-)

This battle, from both sides, seems unwinnable (made up word FTW). We (vapers) have been playing tic-tac-toe on 100's of forums now for three years, and there still isnt a "winner". The good news is all of us vaping and chatting arent smoking, isnt it? As much as I may disagree with someones viewpoint, I cant make them agree with mine against their will. You just simply cannot force anyone, and if you manage it, then thats still not right...the individual always retains the right to freedom of choice. We should protect that in each other's viewpoints.

This is true, its not a real rose. But you stated it wouldn't be accurate if they didn't have the CAD files, and the materials would be crap. Hence 3d scanning to 5 microns and material analysis.

I don't feel shit about it at all. I have a wish list of genuine devices (Mor Crann being one), and I can say after buying a cloned Rose, if I had dropped £130 on it I would be fucking pissed off.

And I don't drink, I don't take drugs and I don't have a flashy car, or a flashy motorbike!

Which sort of bears out my previous post
You have to be careful with money like a lot if us but still felt it necessary to buy the clone
Not having a dig at all here that's not my style but if it had turned out to be a wonder vape, best ever, would you have bought an original ?
Or 5 more clones where the manufacturer is not a couple of people funding development and uncertain sales from their own pocket ?
Edit you didn't mention strip clubs BTW ???

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
But it will still never be a rose. The same as a polo shirt, regardless of quality, with a crocodile sewn on will never be a Lacoste polo shirt. Because it's not, it's something trying to be passed off as the actual item. So just because a clone is shit doesn't mean that the real thing is, I doubt anyone has ever judged a Lacoste polo on the quality of a fake. The same can be said for Nike trainers.

I can't help but feel clone users are almost justifying it to themselves that it's ok in these debates. Because deep down they know it is wrong and feel shit about it. There also seems to be a lot of bitterness like when people say they can't afford genuine items. It's such a rubbish excuse, I am not wealthy, I am
severely underpaid for what I do. But I am careful where I spend on other things, I sacrifice other things to but nice mods and atties. And vaping is my only vice. I'm sure there's some that claim they simply cannot afford but then drink like a fish, indulge on drugs at the weekend, have other expensive hobbies, drive flashy cars, visit strip clubs etc. all again stuff they do not need.

apart from hearing about a few people being ripped off by others when they've bought a used genuine mod and been sent a clone by some bastard of a seller, i haven't really experienced anyone trying to pass a clone they've bought off as a genuine. even the sellers tell you in big letters on their sites that it's a clone. they are in no way passed off as being genuine. just because someone has other interests and commitments that makes them unable to wax £130 on a genuine article doesn't mean that they can afford it. why should someone have to scrimp and struggle on to be able to afford something that's ridiculously overpriced and limited in numbers to the point of being difficult to obtain when they can get something that works the same for a quarter of the price? at the end of the day vaping is just vaping, you shouldn't have to cut back on life just to be able to afford it.

i'd love to see the mp3 collections and downloaded movies of some of the genuine evangelists on here, i'm willing to bet a lot of them have got some epic collections of tunes with no licence. same with the operating systems on their computers. whether they have bought official gear for their games consoles or have bought '3rd party' cloned controllers and headsets. every time anyone posts a youtube vid of a tune in the "what are you listening to" thread someone is getting stiffed, yet there's no mention of it here on this site.

i'm not against originals, i'll get one when i see one that i really like the look of, have the available money to buy one, and can actually buy one because the numbers aren't too limited (and if the clone works well).

people can have whatever opinions they want, but to look down your nose at people and say "you could afford it if you cut all the fun stuff you do" is just being a bellend.

You have to be careful with money like a lot if us but still felt it necessary to buy the clone
Not having a dig at all here that's not my style but if it had turned out to be a wonder vape, best ever, would you have bought an original ?
Or 5 more clones where the manufacturer is not a couple of people funding development and uncertain sales from their own pocket ?

thats a point! He's a sucker for a strip club! And what about hookers? How many of them a week? Lol. And other expensive hobbies?

Last edited:

Fuck off my missus doesn't even allow me to go to the pub! Lol :-)

Like I said earlier when the new Kayfun is out if it's the right price point then I will have it. As to the rose if it had been mind blowing then I would have saved for the original. But it's not so I won't.

What boggles my fucking head though is the Russian.

Take a kayfun and clone it and make some tweaks and call it a Russian. Make it in China and charge 1st world authentic prices. The Chinese cloners then clone the clone.

Then a new Chinese Russian (v2) is launched again for more than a kayfun and made in China.

And what the fuck is the orchid about? Are those chunts on drugs? Perhaps svoemesto should go after them.

I think the Russian 91 was a case of the developers falling out I may be wrong so they felt they had equal rights v the design
Lots of atties borrow heavily on design features TBH
There are only so many permutations you can go thru
That subject is a topic for a debate all it's own

I think the Russian 91 was a case of the developers falling out I may be wrong so they felt they had equal rights v the design
Lots of atties borrow heavily on design features TBH
There are only so many permutations you can go thru
That subject is a topic for a debate all it's own

That was an urban legend, it's on svoemesto Facebook somewhere that the R91 is nothing to do with them and never has been

Fuck off my missus doesn't even allow me to go to the pub! Lol :-)

Like I said earlier when the new Kayfun is out if it's the right price point then I will have it. As to the rose if it had been mind blowing then I would have saved for the original. But it's not so I won't.

What boggles my fucking head though is the Russian.

Take a kayfun and clone it and make some tweaks and call it a Russian. Make it in China and charge 1st world authentic prices. The Chinese cloners then clone the clone.

Then a new Chinese Russian (v2) is launched again for more than a kayfun and made in China.

And what the fuck is the orchid about? Are those chunts on drugs? Perhaps svoemesto should go after them.

In my opinion the rose is mind blowing. If it wasn't I wouldn't own 3. I had several kayfuns but got rid as they tasted like shit after id had a rose. I personally feel the rose is worth it's value. Way more, especially if you compare it to a 3.1.

and as for the over engineering argument, it's bollocks. The ceramic cup does a cracking job. Ever used an immortalizer or an Immo+? Ceramic base makes everything better.

and juice control. How is it a bad thing? How many times have you had a cotton dry burn on a kayfun for example? Especially with thick juice. Not anymore, not with a rose!!!! And the argument about it would be better with 1 juice channel?!?? Bullshit! You make your cotton go like on the Eden tutorial vid on YouTube and you get way more juice travelling to your wick than if there was a single channel. The rose, IMO, is the best atomizer ever been. Only thing to come close for flavour was my in'ax, and I'm not even a genesis fan but fuck me that was good, and piss easy to build for a genny, never had a hotspot ever.

oh and the haters saying a rose is hard to build and something that expensive shouldn't be so hard to build??
...I hate to think how you
would react if you paid top whack for a good genesis!

and ifyou are seriously struggling to coil the rose? Micro and cotton it with a drill bit small enough to go in the channels at a diagonal and it is a price of cake!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom