What's new

Rebuildable tank help

@P10TSN Hello mate, there are so many potential rebuildable tanks out there. If you indicate your current setup, what kind of temperature you vape at, it may point to some rather than others.

There will be others who are much older and wiser than me who might be able to point you in the right direction :)

No probs at all with your questions @P10TSN :2thumbsup:

As @mattyk2010 said............. I stepped in when someone who should have known better quoted a Sales Thread. Our members cannot access that area until they have a Post Count of 100, so he should never have made the listing available for anyone to see.

You carry on and ask anything you like, we are here to help where we can;)
I'm sorry I don't want to cause anyone any bother and I don't think it was any thing bad with the sale section post or what ever it was vaping in a hole new thing to me and this is the first time I've been on any forum so far I've read so very good and useful post that helped me massively but I'm sorry if I may have caused any misunderstanding to anyone

I'm using a gpriv mod box at around 80 watts with the tfv8 could beast tank. Now the reason I'm wanting to try and buy a rebuildable tank is people have said it's cheaper and post on here say they are better in cost and better in flavour and stuff like that but I'd rather buy a good one first time round so it will last rather than buy a cheap one and end up buying twice but I'm unsure what is good and what's cheap as I've never had one I've watch some u tube vids like we all do but I would like one that has a big tank on it so I don't have to fill it up ever 2 mins so that puts me into looking at rdta I think not a dripper

Back
Top Bottom